Cooler Master elite 120 build

sladesurfer

[H]ard|Gawd
My next build will be a fairly simple gaming rig/htpc :) Warning...Heavy Pics!!

Parts:

1x ssd drive
2x green 5400 storage drive
Evga gtx 460 2win Video card "sli card"
Silverstone Strider 650w Gold Psu
Asrock Z77e-itx Board
2x 8gb ddr3 Ram

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
Looks pretty. How does the airflow work in terms of getting the air out. I was trying to follow the various fans, but I couldn't figure out how the exhaust was setup.

Thanks for the pics Ive been looking at this case and trying ITX out for small home server.

That's nice....I opened the front of mine...deciding which way to go for a vid card...something that's equal to or better than CF 6850 ....really neat set up you have there

3517jvp.gif

^^^lol that gif is fitting. Excellent cable management in such a small case. Looks great and I plan on doing a similar build with this Cooler Master.

Got bored with my build so decided to go water cooling with it :) Will order parts soon but heres a teaser.

Got some parts today :) evga gtx 670, icy dock quad hard drive cage and phobya fillport. Still waiting for some more parts i.e. radiator, pump, tubings, fittings and modders mesh for my front panel.

Last edited:
I did this same thing with my build last year on this case, best way to allow lots of storage but still do watercooling:
wp_000295.jpg

I ended up putting a piece of Di-Noc on the lower lip to hide all the LEDs, worked great.

Great looking build, glad someone else is finally doing this!

I did this same thing with my build last year on this case, best way to allow lots of storage but still do watercooling:
wp_000295.jpg

I ended up putting a piece of Di-Noc on the lower lip to hide all the LEDs, worked great.

Great looking build, glad someone else is finally doing this!

Just saw your build log. Looks really good. I see that youre using the apogee 2. I heard its a little loud. Im gonna be using the Mcp655-pwm pump

Yeah it made a slight hum, honestly I had it turned all the way down in the ASRock software because the flow was outrageous for such a small loop.

I also put foam under the mobo and that helped a ton.

Are you done with your build? I still have a long ways to go. I have to sand the edges of the front panel then paint before i put the mesh. I will also mod the side panels and put windows. Btw, what size tubing are you using? I might go 3/8" inch if youre using 1/2" inch. Just for a cleaner look.I seriously love this case. It has so much potential.

Last edited:
FYI, OP, you should use imgur. Less likely to have broken pictures and easier to upload too.

Back