Cooler Master Stacker 830 Sanyo Denki Liquid Cooled!

coolchu001

Limp Gawd
Got one of those Stacker 830SE today (from frys for $122 shipped/taxed).
Just as I've thought, the sanyo denki would fit at the top without any major modifications ;)
All I had to do was to remove the PSU backplate, the two side panel locks, and bend the top 120mm brackets upwards. Simply position the Sanyo Denki and slide right in :eek:.
I got the Sanyo Denki from frozencpu but it is now sold out, but you can also find it at performance-pcs.com

It's a very cheaply priced all in one liquid system.
FYI these are the same units Falcon-nw puts in their Mach V PCs.

Here are some pics :-D (Cant wait to rebuild my computer into this case, also got a new Q9450 CPU :cool:)
I'll probably swap out the stock Denki fan with an Antec TriCool since it has an annoying wind to it...
dsc01727kh2.jpg

dsc01729nl3.jpg

dsc01723ij6.jpg

dsc01730xv4.jpg

dsc01731xz3.jpg

dsc01732dy2.jpg

Oh btw, the case came with a set of wheels and a bonus aluminum/plastic hard surface CMStacker mousepad :-D

I just finish rebuilding the pc with the new CPU... The temps aren't much different than using a quality air cooler...damn went through a lot of work to get it in....

I do however don't go past 60C on full load. ([email protected])

no, the Xigmatek is the new cooler. I use to have an AC7Pro. Oh btw I had the fan on 7v in the sanyo, so that may be the reason why the temps weren't so great...
Heres a pic before I change it to the Xigmatek:
dsc01750ui6.jpg

It's like a Thermaltake SilentWater -- okay, but not able to compare with a modern top end air cooler, even, much less a proper water loop. Granted, with a quad you should be running a 2x120 radiator and 2 fans, so its heat capacity is likely saturated running a single 1x120 (of poor quality) and a single fan.

thanks for posting your build.
I too considered the same CPU cooler, since I'm not much of plumber :D, I didn't trust myself to assemble one.

Will add this to my upgrade list.
Please send more pics as you progress and if you have temp readings it would be an
awesome contribution.

I too considered the same CPU cooler, since I'm not much of plumber :D, I didn't trust myself to assemble one.

Please send more pics as you progress and if you have temp readings it would be an
awesome contribution.

You would be better off with an Xigmatech Rifle 120mm or ZeroTherm Nirvana. Equal or better temps, lower price, lower wattage draw (~3 vs ~20 watts), and fewer points of failure.

awesome contribution.

Well I have posted max temps of under 60C with the unit on my [email protected] and this was with a cooler master fan at 7v instead of the standard sanyo denki which actually push a lot more air.

This is better than the Thermaltake.

I didn't understand the answer above though, did you remove the San Ace and replace it with the Xigmatek, or the other way around?

Back