Cooler Masters HAF Stacker series

The mITX cases are "unique" because they are unusually long and I'm very interested how they will arrange the internals. But they might as well fugger it all up by wasting space because it's an "addon" to the large case. Although I like the idea and I've pondered about it in the past, I don't see it commercially viable as seperate cases isn't really anything useful. It's not like you can enhance your PC, you can just stack your PC's or run the cooling in an addon. But you could also just buy a bigger case.

I saw that full tower setup at PAX Prime, but didn't realize the peripheral modules were stand alone itx compatible. I wish I had taken a closer look.

I saw this a little while back. It is an interesting concept but not sure if its really worth having. Its not something everyone will want but some may find interest in it. I think it was LinusTechTips that showed it off back at one of those electronic shows.

An interesting idea with a very limited market, but not really SFF.

Cant really get myself to like this setup. I was soo hoping that the stacker series would make a come back. But CM insists on working on the HAF series only, and have forgotten about the original Stacker and full tower ATCS series...:mad:

You can take a small 915 section put in on the bottom and have all the hard drives on the bottom which is shorter cable distance and a lot more airflow for the graphics card to prevent overheating t hey have it in the latest Maximum PC looks pretty nice. It's cheaper then the Haf X too right now.....

I would get one but not sure how damn heavy it would be =)

Back