CoolerMaster CM case ! and New VideoCards

d3viant

Limp Gawd
I was wondering if anyone would know if the current videocards on the market
will fit into the CoolerMaster CM stacker Case. Hate to give up a case just to
fit a videocard.

8800GT fits just fine.

So should the ATI 38** series.

Which Coolermaster Stacker are we talking about?

The STC-T01, 810, 830, 832, Stacker Evolution? Well in any case the 830 and its' variants are much more cramped than the original models but still, my 8800GTX's fit in the case just fine. So you shouldn't have anything to worry about.

Umm, I have never seen anything that did not fit the monstrous Stacker cases.

Far as I know its the Original CM stacker case! its kinda old.
I don't even know if there's a model number on it or not , i'll have to chack.
Its about 3 or 4 years old and a very good case.

Umm, I have never seen anything that did not fit the monstrous Stacker cases.

Well the Stacker 830 and its' variants are only monstrous on the outside. They are actually quite cramped to work in. The new Coolermaster Cosmos is their best case since the original Coolermaster Stacker STC-T01 in my opinion.

Far as I know its the Original CM stacker case! its kinda old.
I don't even know if there's a model number on it or not , i'll have to chack.
Its about 3 or 4 years old and a very good case.

Sounds like an STC-T01 or an 810. In any case you can fit any damn thing into one of those.

I figured the video cards might be too wide to line up with the plates in the back thats all.
Sounds like everything is gonna fit though. thanks

I figured the video cards might be too wide to line up with the plates in the back thats all.
Sounds like everything is gonna fit though. thanks

Nope. Everything is ATX standard. There won't be a problem.

Hey Dan how do you like your Cosmos for air cooling? My Antec 900 is waaaay too cramped and I want my HDDs seperate from my mobo/gpus.

Well the Stacker 830 and its' variants are only monstrous on the outside. They are actually quite cramped to work in. The new Coolermaster Cosmos is their best case since the original Coolermaster Stacker STC-T01 in my opinion.

I have four of the 830 cases and one of the original STC-T01 cases, and while the older one is a little more spacious, I do not find the new ones cramped. The Antec P180 or 190 are more so than the 830.

I have four of the 830 cases and one of the original STC-T01 cases, and while the older one is a little more spacious, I do not find the new ones cramped. The Antec P180 or 190 are more so than the 830.

The P180 and P182 are about as cramped as the Stacker 830, but I've had both and the P190 is FAR more spacious inside than the Stacker 830 is. Measure the damn motherboard area and you'll find that the clearances in the P190 are VAST in comparison. The P190 is designed for E-ATX motherboards the same as the Stacker 830. However an E-ATX motherboard still has room in front of it and in the Stacker 830 it takes up the whole motherboard tray area.

Thanks for the info guys big! how I just have to decide on the parts and pull the trigger
on a new RIG! ...

Nope their cosmo case is there worse one. it has pooor cooling in it. your hdd's especialy get baked inside it

Nope their cosmo case is there worse one. it has pooor cooling in it. your hdd's especialy get baked inside it

The Stacker 830 actually gave me worse cooling than my P182 or P190 did. The Cosmos is working fine for me and it's only one of two cases that NVIDIA has certified for 3-Way SLI. More fans do not always make for better cooling.

The Stacker 830 actually gave me worse cooling than my P182 or P190 did. The Cosmos is working fine for me and it's only one of two cases that NVIDIA has certified for 3-Way SLI. More fans do not always make for better cooling.

yea but what about your hdd's if your using 3 or 4 hdd's there will be baking with absolutly no cooling on it. i was gunna get the cosmos but heard everywhere that it has very poor cooling.

the lian lia70 is much better and provides better cooling and everything on it. i have yet to hear one bad thing about it

if I can fit a 8800gtx in my "vintage" ATC-210 with a watercooling loop you should be able to squeeze anything in a stacker

yea but what about your hdd's if your using 3 or 4 hdd's there will be baking with absolutly no cooling on it. i was gunna get the cosmos but heard everywhere that it has very poor cooling.

the lian lia70 is much better and provides better cooling and everything on it. i have yet to hear one bad thing about it

There is an optional cooling fan for the hard drive cage.

Back