CoolerMaster FREE SHIPPING Orders Over $20

glad I passed on this one.
7221e5c8ec6b08ef6d3f9ff3ce6eb1d1.gif

Late thanks to OP, ordered a Centurion 534 for 23$ shipped the same day you posted. UPS says its gonna be in this wednesday, shipped from Canada. I think Coolermaster didn't make much $$ on my purchase. Hopefully its in decent condition, has to be better than my 3+ year old sonata that's been through hell. The fan setup is definitely better, doesn't have the front fan in the middle left of the hd cage, and has a side spot for a 120. Kinda weird that my computer's last upgrade will be a case <.>.

I finally got the shipping email and the order status changed online.

me too. Two business days my ass, but at least its not as bad as dell's usual screwing.

I ordered memorial weekend Saturday, got my tracking number last Wednesday, and received my refurbished 750 watt PSU on Friday.

So it worked out pretty well for me.

For those that have received their computer cases, how is the condition like? I don't expect my case to be in new condition, but I don't want a big dent in it either.

For those that have received their computer cases, how is the condition like? I don't expect my case to be in new condition, but I don't want a big dent in it either.

well i just got my case and 2 notebook coolers. Everything looks brand new. Im kicking myself for not getting a couple of more cases

Yup, cooler I bought looked brand new. Wish I would have picked up a few cheap cases for family builds. Just a bit limited on storage space.

Yea I thought about getting some cases... but oh well... not a huge fan of the lower-end coolermaster cases except for a select few...

That and no where to put them..

I just received my Centurion 534 +plus, and its in flawless condition. No scratches at all, I'm really surprised. Also came with 2, 120mm fans(back and side) that look brand new. And the accessories and extras were boxed and bagged like new.

I also found a ChoIIX Easy Fit EeePC Sleeve holder case which I didn't purchase. Looks pretty nice but I don't have a laptop that will fit it :/.

I'm impressed, one of the best 23$ purchases I've made online.

Mine just arrived today. I'm a little pissed. What I ordered was a 750W power supply, an ORB HSF, and a notebook cooler. What I got was the 750W power supply, the HSF, an eeepc sleeve (WTF??), and a Centurion side panel (JUST the panel!) with window (WTTTTFFFF).

It's noth even worth the time, trouble, and shipping to send this shit back. I just want my notebook cooler :( Anyone needs an eepc sleeve or Centurion side panel? Anyone get an extra lappie cooler? Please help me out here :( :(

Mine just arrived today. I'm a little pissed. What I ordered was a 750W power supply, an ORB HSF, and a notebook cooler. What I got was the 750W power supply, the HSF, an eeepc sleeve (WTF??), and a Centurion side panel (JUST the panel!) with window (WTTTTFFFF).

It's noth even worth the time, trouble, and shipping to send this shit back. I just want my notebook cooler :( Anyone needs an eepc sleeve or Centurion side panel? Anyone get an extra lappie cooler? Please help me out here :( :(

That's garbage. Though, with all the customer info flying freely around their site, I am not surprised. I wonder if you got someone else's order and they got yours?

I might be interested in the Centurion side panel depending on what you want for it shipped. It fits the Centurion 5 no? I don't have a laptop cooler to trade though. PM me and let me know.

My 335 came in looks like it's new. Got that EeePC sleeve too, if anyone wants one PM me.

I don't know what you'd be all that pissed about. You said you got your 750w power supply and the HSF you ordered and so the only thing they messed up on was the notebook cooler. The eeepc sleeve and Centurion side panel are worth more than the notebook cooler you ordered if you're talking about the one that's $4.99.

I don't know what you'd be all that pissed about. You said you got your 750w power supply and the HSF you ordered and so the only thing they messed up on was the notebook cooler. The eeepc sleeve and Centurion side panel are worth more than the notebook cooler you ordered if you're talking about the one that's $4.99.

Yes, the are worth more than that... about $10-15 more... which would get eaten up by shipping very easily if I sold them. So actually I'm out a little bit of money no matter what. Not to mention the fact that I wanted that laptop cooling pad ASAP.

I don't know what you'd be all that pissed about. You said you got your 750w power supply and the HSF you ordered and so the only thing they messed up on was the notebook cooler. The eeepc sleeve and Centurion side panel are worth more than that notebook cooler you ordered.

lol...Dude, he didn't get what he ordered (wants/needs) therefore it is a PITA. If he had wanted a Centurion side panel he would have ordered one. The side panel is worthless to him unless he wants to take the time and effort to sell it. He probably considers his time worth more than the hassle. I understand his irritation.

lol...Dude, he didn't get what he ordered (wants/needs) therefore it is a PITA. If he had wanted a Centurion side panel he would have ordered one. The side panel is worthless to him unless he wants to take the time and effort to sell it. He probably considers his time worth more than the hassle. I understand his irritation.

Well I'm just saying the only thing he lost out on was a $5 notebook cooler and he got the other two items he ordered along with a nice new Centurion side panel w/ window lol. I'm sure Cooler Master will send him what he ordered if he calls and complains. If they try to make you pay return shipping on the two items just dispute the charge with your CC. Although it's hardly worth it over $5.

I'm sure Cooler Master will send him what he ordered if he calls and complains.

Yeah, you're probably correct... though, given how they run their site, who knows? He might complain, they might agree and then turn around and send him a case badge and a USB cord or something. Their entire operation seems whack to me.

Yeah, you're probably correct... though, given how they run their site, who knows? He might complain, they might agree and then turn around and send him a case badge and a USB cord or something. Their entire operation seems whack to me.

Then again he could get a new ATCS 840 by mistake instead of the case badge and a USB cord. I say roll the dice lol.

and a Centurion side panel (JUST the panel!) with window (WTTTTFFFF).
Oops. I did order the Centurion 5 windowed side panel and it's installed now. It's a nice side panel. :p

I didn't realize that the GeminII didn't come with fans. :( Still worth $23 for the pair shipped.

Oops. I did order the Centurion 5 windowed side panel and it's installed now. It's a nice side panel. :p

I didn't realize that the GeminII didn't come with fans. :( Still worth $23 for the pair shipped.

It is very nice. It kind of makes me wish I had actually bought a compatible case :p I'm calling now to see if I can get this resolved.

EDIT: The guy on the phone was very friendly and helpful, and he told me that the product was delayed, but that I'd be getting a tracking number in the next day. I'd say I'm rather pleased. Now, what to do with these two exra things I have no use for.....

Back