Cooltek Coolcubes: mini-ITX (in white) for ATX PSU, mini-ITX for SFX PSU, and µATX.

IanM

[H]ard|Gawd
N.B. the PSUs aren't included, I just mentioned them in the thread title to highlight the three size options:

The photo was posted on a pc-cooling.de's facebook page, their comments as translated by google say:

• the feet at the back were not attached before the photo (so they aren't missing, but it seems an odd choice to promote something this way)
  • availability expected in April
  • white, silver and black colours, but it's unclear if all colours will be for every size
  • the middle one in the photo is the same as the Coolcube already on sale (which is €49/£42)
  • the small version is similar, but SFX instead of ATX PSU
  • the large is µATX
These aren't Lian Li or NCASE M1, but the price seems somewhat modest for an anodized aluminium mini-ITX case. The conclusion of this review says that the quality of the original black Coolcube is not as good as Lian Li, but these cases might still be of interest to some because of the white option, and because they are a little bit cheaper than Lian Li.

So it does, Cooltek's other cases are also Jonsbo products with a new badge. I wonder if this is an exclusive deal for the EU region or if other rebrands will follow.

Can anyone find any info on the smallest one? My google skills are failing me!

I think that lvyelion has spotted the origin of these cases correctly, so look at the Jonsbo website to get the specs, the V2S is the small one: http://www.jonsbo.com/en/products_14_1.html. The specifications as described look like this:
Dimension: 170 mm (W) x 200 mm (H) x 200 mm (D)
CPU Cooler: 75mm
Drive Bay: 1 × 3.5 or 2 × 2.5
Front I/O: USB3.0×1/ USB2.0×1/ Mic×1/ Audio×1
Cooling System: 6cm×1 (not built-in)
Expansion Slot: NIL
Power Supply: Standard SFX (not built-in)
NET/Gross Weight: 0.9KG / 1.3KG
For the EU region it looks like pc-cooling of Germany is the distributor and primary retailer of these cases under the Cooltek brand. I guess Jonsbo covers Asia but I've no idea what brand these would be in USA and Canada.

Last edited:
Ah thanks, no expansion slots means it's useless without modding then :(

with some modding, this could be the next prodigy. Loos like plenty of room

Back