Corsair 800d, customer service story

todlerix

2[H]4U
I ordered a Corsair 800D for a friend's computer build, the case unfortunately was scuffed up really bad from the manufacturer. I was able to get a free replacement side panel with no hassle via corsair

I now have this scuffed corsair 800d side window if anyone wants it for free (you pay shipping) shoot me a pm.

cheers to corsair for proper customer service.

No need for the side window but it's good to hear Corsair standing behind their product.

Yeah I really like how Corsair treats their customers. Not many companies left who care about their customers, sadly. Plus there is Redbeard.

Still wish their was a smaller version of the 800/700D I'd be all over it.
Don't really care for the 600T

Corsair sent me a replacement side window too for free and I got it tuesday.

They have even sent me a replacement front panel because when I got my case, There was a small crack in the top.

Corsair customer support = Top Notch

I got my 800D @ launch, received it w/ a broken motherboard "door"

e-mailed RedBeard 09-11-09...and still have yet to receive a replacement...

not that it's crucial part or anything major...just expected a bit more after spending almost $300 on a case, and countless other corsair products

but glad things worked out for you OP

I got my 800D @ launch, received it w/ a broken motherboard "door"

e-mailed RedBeard 09-11-09...and still have yet to receive a replacement...

not that it's crucial part or anything major...just expected a bit more after spending almost $300 on a case, and countless other corsair products

but glad things worked out for you OP

Yang, I think you may have fallen through the cracks. I'm sorry. Please email me your info again at [email protected] and I'll hook you up.

Back