Corsair 800d hot swap parts

Thank you.

Earlier today before I noticed your post I called Corsairand was told to send an email to email [email protected] for the parts,
I sent an email containing the story of what happened and my contact info today around 1:00pm EST.

I an still waiting to hear a reply, so I now sent an email to [email protected]

You gave me a different email than the person at Corsair did on the phone, did I send the email to the wrong person?

Last edited:
Thank you.

Earlier today before I noticed your post I called Corsairand was told to send an email to email [email protected] for the parts,
I sent an email containing the story of what happened and my contact info today around 1:00pm EST.

I an still waiting to hear a reply, so I now sent an email to [email protected]

You gave me a different email than the person at Corsair did on the phone, did I send the email to the wrong person?

Nah either should work. After a weekend we usually have a backup of emails so sometimes it can take a couple of days to get a reply.

Not to thread jack but since an official Corsair rep replied in this thread I thought I may get lucky and get a reply as to when the Special Edition White Graphite Series™ 600T Case is going to be available? It doesn't say on the website and I haven't seen a release date anywhere online.

Waiting on that and Evga's P67 board to be released for my new build, got my 2500k and some other parts waiting. I really would like to go with the white version of the case unless it's above my budget of $200 for the case.

Not to thread jack but since an official Corsair rep replied in this thread I thought I may get lucky and get a reply as to when the Special Edition White Graphite Series™ 600T Case is going to be available? It doesn't say on the website and I haven't seen a release date anywhere online.

Waiting on that and Evga's P67 board to be released for my new build, got my 2500k and some other parts waiting. I really would like to go with the white version of the case unless it's above my budget of $200 for the case.

It's shipping in March.

Thanks for the info, will have to go another route as I'm looking to complete my build in the next 2-3weeks. :(

Called Corsair today.

Apparantly they are waiting for parts to be shipped to them before responding to me.
I was told that I should have a new hot swap board within a week.

Corsair finally came through!

I was expecting a simple one port pass through replacement board.
Instead they sent me their new 6G SATA upgrade kit!

Although it took longer than expected, I am very happy with the final results.

Nice to see that there are some companies out there that actually provide good customer service.

Yep, I just bought an open box 700d that was missing a few things. I emailed corsiar monday and have already heard back!

Back