CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX650 V2 650W $89.99 - $20 Coupon Code - $20 MIR

K1tty

[H]ard|Gawd
Seems like a pretty decent deal on a good power supply if you don't mind non-modular.

CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX650 V2 650W
$89.99 - $20 Coupon Code (EMCXWVL24) - $20 MIR on Newegg - maybe Amazon will price-match.

A bit too expensive but this indeed is a nice unit. Built by SeaSonic and is the same unit as the M12 II 650.

Pretty good price, and a pretty nice PSU. This PSU was too loud for me though.

Actually, that's not a fault of the PSU but the fan used on it.

It uses the Yate Loon D12-BH14, which is a pretty shitty fan that's known to have loud bearing noise and rattle/click or early fail.

It's plagued many units beginning with the old TT ToughPower's, HX1000's, AX1200's and still does today.

Actually, that's not a fault of the PSU but the fan used on it.

It uses the Yate Loon D12-BH14, which is a pretty shitty fan that's known to have loud bearing noise and rattle/click or early fail.

It's plagued many units beginning with the old TT ToughPower's, HX1000's, AX1200's and still does today.

Well right, but the fan is part of the PSU heh, so it makes it the PSU. Its not like you can replace the fan..... I understand your point though.

On another note, I owned the TX 650 V2 and sold it because of how loud it was. I switched to an Antec NEO ECO 620 psu for $30AR which is half the cost I paid for the corsair and is literally 1/3rd the noise level.

Lastly, this is NOT a hot price.... I bought my TX 650V2 for $65AR when I had it over a year ago.

Last edited:
Back