Corsair HX620 modular 620W psu $70AR @ ZZF

thats a super price. $70 for a modular CORSAIR 620W psu? sell out for sure.

That's a really hot deal. Big rebate, sure, but i've never had a problem getting my money back from Corsair.

amazing price. id say best deal on a psu since newegg had the corsair hx1000 for $160 ar.

Newegg has the 650TX for the same price after a $30 rebate.

The 620 is a modular power supply, the 650 is not. The 620 has a combined 50 amps on the 12v rail, the 650 has a combined 52 amps on the 12v rail.

The 620 is a much better deal.

*sigh* I bought this very same unit when it first came out for just under $200.. while I mourn the expense... its the best PSU I've ever owned.

Oh hell yeah. I've been waiting a long time for a deal on this psu. Thanks op! In for one.

I really want to dispise the OP for for making me break my wallet more, but dang that is a hot deal.

ordered:D

Thanks OP!

seriously [H]ot. Corsair rebates don't fail and the 620HX is an excellent PSU!

fuck sake, just payed like 140 for one of these a couple weeks ago.

definately a smoking deal if you can wait for the rebate, but i can't stand ordering from ZZF

Just bought one, coming here to post the deal and found this thread already made. Damn, you guys are fast.

That's a really hot deal. Big rebate, sure, but i've never had a problem getting my money back from Corsair.

I have. Bought the 750 (non-modular) back in December of 08. Status Now showed my rebate was mailed but it never showed up in my mailbox. Called and was told they would cancel the check and reissue another one. :rolleyes: Still freakin waiting. Corsair $20 rebate

Same exact issue with an Asus mobo rebate. From my experience, Status Now SUCKS for rebates! :mad:

This is a hot deal, but there is a HX750 coming this month. Maybe they are clearing stock for this to replace it?

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=223496

maybe but I don't see how they can replace the 620hx in price point. you can find the 620hx for ~100AR most of the time and the TX750 is ~$100AR on average. i'm guessing the HX750 would cost $40-$50 more than the TX750 putting it around $140 or $150AR as it needs to be less than an hx1000 but more than the hx620/tx750.

either way i don't see any other 600-650W psu's the same caliber as the HX620 going for $70. i'd jump on this in a heart beat if i didn't have one already.

I have. Bought the 750 (non-modular) back in December of 08. Status Now showed my rebate was mailed but it never showed up in my mailbox. Called and was told they would cancel the check and reissue another one. :rolleyes: Still freakin waiting. Corsair $20 rebate

From my experience, Status Now SUCKS for rebates! :mad:

I also have been waiting since November!!. I have called seven times, three checks supposedly mailed out, and placed on expedited list with new tracking numbers twice. BS!

I was going to jump on this, but I am staying away from Corsair rebates for a long while.

Same exact issue with an Asus mobo rebate. From my experience, Status Now SUCKS for rebates! :mad:

Yeah, Status Now is the worst rebate processor EVER.

If I see a good deal that involves a MIR, I make sure that these a-holes aren't part of the equation, otherwise I just take a pass on the deal.

*sigh* I bought this very same unit when it first came out for just under $200.. while I mourn the expense... its the best PSU I've ever owned.

This is the best power supply I've ever owned. I have probably been through 20 in my time.

Yeah, I'll be certain to grab this. I've been waiting for a good modular power supply to drop to under $100.

EDIT:

Oops, looks like the $50 MIR is dead.

Last edited:
Does anybody have the link for the $50 rebate? I ordered it yesterday, but didn't print the $50rebate form. Now it only shows the $30 rebate. Checked their rebate Center link, but only show the $30 one.

That rebate is only good for May 5th... for anyone else thinking of ordering one and using that form...

But as long as you bought it on May 5th you should be good :D

fuck sake, just payed like 140 for one of these a couple weeks ago.

definately a smoking deal if you can wait for the rebate, but i can't stand ordering from ZZF

Same here. Bought mine for $140 a few weeks ago :(.

Something wrong with ZZF?

Same here. Bought mine for $140 a few weeks ago :(.

Something wrong with ZZF?

my complain about ZZF.. is that hot deals don't stay in stock long... so it's not like newegg where if you place an order you're guaranteed to get it.

but i will say, they package hard drives well, a lot better than newegg.

Got my power supply in today. That was blazing quick shipping. It said 7-9 days for me because my shipping address wasn't the same as my credit card and it came in 1 day since it shipped yesterday. Woohooo!

Back