corsair hx620 vs antec neo650

strikeout

[H]ard|Gawd
which is more quiet.
which is more effcient?

they both cover other features like modular and enough juice to go sli. however im putting this in a quiet rig and i run my PC 24/7 in most cases for torrenting at night.

The Corsair is almost totally silent and extremely powerful/efficient. I put one in my bros PC and I've been thoroughly impressed on all fronts. I have no experience with the Antec however

The Corsair is almost totally silent and extremely powerful/efficient. I put one in my bros PC and I've been thoroughly impressed on all fronts. I have no experience with the Antec however

the problem with that statement is that some of the Corsair units are built by seasonic, the one in question is built by channel well.

They're both great PSUs, but I cant speak for the channel well built corsairs.

Intrestingly enough the Antec Neo series (last I checked) was also built by channel well. The Neo HE 550 I use seems quiet enough (the rest of the system roars so its hard to judge), and the reviews I read gave it 80+ for efficiency.

They seem to me to be both apt units, but I don't have any experience explicitly with either, so I suggest you do a little more digging.

the problem with that statement is that some of the Corsair units are built by seasonic, the one in question is built by channel well.

They're both great PSUs, but I cant speak for the channel well built corsairs.

Intrestingly enough the Antec Neo series (last I checked) was also built by channel well. The Neo HE 550 I use seems quiet enough (the rest of the system roars so its hard to judge), and the reviews I read gave it 80+ for efficiency.

They seem to me to be both apt units, but I don't have any experience explicitly with either, so I suggest you do a little more digging.

I thought both Corsair and the Neos were both made by SeaSonic?

the corsair is around 130ish and the antec is about 70 on sale AR. If they are both similar i might just grab the antec and use the savings on better gpus.

Back