Corsair Vengeance™ 8GB Dual Channel DDR3 Memory Kit Drawing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reliability. They're one of the few brands I still unconditionally buy.

Why have I been extremely satisfied with every Corsair product I've bought over the last 10 years?

The drivel, that's why.

I've used Corsair RAM in the past and its never failed on me, so pretty good stuff by my standards =)

Gotta love that Corsair warranty, even sending stuff from New Zealand and getting it replaced is painless.

I've bought 4 sets of H50s, 1 for each of my rigs. I think it's time Corsair scratched my back a little in return :D

Their prices are fair,
performance is strong.
With memory from Corsair,
you can never go wrong! :cool:

I like the fact that Corsair actually seems to care about putting out good products, regardless of whether it's memory, cooling, PSU's or cases.

I use to use Geil and had a bad CSR experience with them. I switched to Corsair and had to interact with their CSR department and found them to be more than helpful. I have never used anything else since. Thats why I like Corsair.

I like Corsair memory because it's crunchy on the outside and chewy on the inside!

it would be easier to post what i don't like about corsair. i have a corsair power supply (hx1000) ram (dominator ddr3), chassis (600T), and cooler (h70).

so far what I don't like about corsair is... nothing.

what do i like about Corsair? everything! their products (memory, H50, SSD) grace my system and ram guy helped me with technical issues with another manufacturer's SSD i had bought when that manufacturer wouldn't. needless to say, that SSD was sold and one by Corsair was bought. I have black Vengeance memory but would love to mix in a set of blue ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back