Corsair Vengeance M65 Gaming Mouse $40

Happy00000

Limp Gawd
Corsair Vengeance M65 Gaming Mouse (Gunmetal Black) is only $39.99 now at amazon.

Linky.

This is the lowest price I saw.

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
in for one, this refurbished $25 deathadder has served me well for the past four years... lol

Same at Frys with rebate.
Black

White

Green

LOLZ at Amazon description of the white one: First it's a one year warranty then a few lines down it says 2 year warranty. Well which is it Amazon? Lol

Last edited:
I have one of these and I love it. So comfortable, and the sniper button for DPI is so convenient! I picked up a second one. Thanks for the heads up!

I think it's time to bid farewell to my MX500 of close to 10 years, hopefully this one lasts me even half of that! Thanks!

Great price! I've got a white M65 and it's my favorite mouse. I wish the black and green models were available with hard plastic shells instead of that awful soft touch rubbery coating.

Wait until you mouse wheel goes bad. I have three corsair mice where that has happened after prolonged use. 2 m65's and 1 m90. Will never buy again.

Same thing happened to all of them.when you scroll a page down it goes up and sometimes will just go back and forth. Just Google it and lot of people are plagued with the same issue. Don't know if the new ones are fixed but I am not going to give them a try again.

I went to this from an MX500 and can't get used to the shape it just feels weird.

I see $49.99, if it was 39 i would have bit.

You can get the mouse for $45 - $10 rebate at newegg.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826816009

Use the VMEMADNESS code & pay with V.Me by Visa for -10% off to reduce it from $50 to $45.

Then send in the $10 rebate.

FWIW though, one user at slickdeals says it's not a good mouse for FPS gamers due to input lag.
Uses an Avago 9800 sensor = Input lag, positive mouse acceleration and smoothing
=\
If you play any FPS competitively do your research before pulling the trigger.

Lol funny, just googled "m65 mouse input lag" This rat got issues but it has a sniper auto aim/steady aim/whatever u want to call it lol.

I feel like EVERYTHING is plagued with this mysterious input lag anymore.

Video cards, monitors, mice, keyboards, fuck people. When CS1.6 was the game to play and everyone was in CAL, no one gave a fuck. You used an Intellimouse Explorer and the keyboard you found in the attic. Sometimes, JUST SOMETIMES, it's you that sucks at the game, not your hardware.

I own this mouse and use it for CS:GO. I used to play cs 1.6 at the pro level so I would definitely notice input lag. I personally have not experienced any. My monitor, on the other hand is a different story. My only gripe with this mouse is that my thumb can't reach the sniper button.

I own this mouse and use it for CS:GO. I used to play cs 1.6 at the pro level so I would definitely notice input lag. I personally have not experienced any. My monitor, on the other hand is a different story. My only gripe with this mouse is that my thumb can't reach the sniper button.

I honestly think input lag is a marketing scam, other than some extreme cases with certain monitors.

120Hz has a clear advantage though, maybe not competitively but for clarity/smoothness of motion.

Back