Corsair Vengeance RAM Giveaway! 5 12GB Kits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
it overclocks like a beast, its spankin fast, and they have awesome customer service, would never buy another brand of memory ever!

Corsair product just kick ass across the board.

I have been using Corsair products for over 6 years now and never had a problem.

Corsair kicks ass because they always release high end quality products that never disappoint!

well these kick ass since they're free. I never buy corsair, doesn't seem worth the extra cost.

I can tell you from first-hand experience why Corsair kicks ass. I've been using their RAM exclusively for all my PC's for the last decade. I even have some old DDR RAM from over 6 years ago that still works great. The one time that I had some fail which was over 2 years old at the time was replaced with brand-new RAM for free.

Never had a failure. Never had a complaint. Been using their power supplies and ram for years, and still will....

they have to kick ass because I could never afford to buy this set. Please Santa, please

I have never had a problem with corsair memory. Given how many machines I have build that says volumes about the quality of corsair memory.

Corsair kicks ass for their solid products and outstanding customer support. I've never had a single problem with any of their stuff.

Great looks, great reliability, great overclockability, I've been using Corsair for years. Who could ask for more?

Is this a world-wide competition? If so, consider this my entry.

Great price, great range and kick-ass performance!

Rock Solid Stability, Dependability, Overclockability, Compatability, and Superior Support means it has Overall Kick-Ass-Ability!

Corsair memory kicks ass cause they have been around as long as anyone and know what what high performance is REALLY all about.

Corsair kicks ass because they make the best performing and very high quality products.

most reliable and compatible ram i have ever used, and i've been using it almost exclusively for the past 10 years. only machines i have that aren't using corsair are laptops that came with another brand.

Corsair kicks ass because they actually know how to make quality products!

Corsair kicks the crap out of all the other RAM manufacturers because of their reliability. These sticks just don't fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back