*** Countdown to 500 GPU ***

The old Raptor 36GB I was going to use for Ares turned out to be borked, so I'm going to look around for a hard drive today...hopefully I can get it up and running soon and put that 8800GTX to work. :)

Bought 2 more 8800GT's will be active on Friday.

Well I ended up ordering from NewEgg because all the retailers here suck (like, only option on the shelf is a 500GB drive for $150 kind of suck)...and I couldn't resist throwing in the eVGA 8800GS with $30 MIR. So in ~3 days' time I'll have the GS in my fileserver chugging away as well as my 8800GTX back online again. :D

Actually since I got my 4870 last Friday and put it to work I suppose it counts here too, huh? :)

1x GTX 260 (For about 3k PPD, seems low to me EDIT: now running at about 6k PPD with the correct drivers :D )

Oh, finally succumbed to the GPU2 power ???

6k is even low, you should be looking at about 6.5-7k with the proper tweaks.

Count me in for another 8800GS. 24 hours in and currently doing 3600PPD. Should have a little more OC headroom on the SPs. :)

If I ever get my Zotac back I'll be up to 12 GPU's but you notice I'm not lowering the # yet. Its been 3 weeks on RMA... If I get it back I'll add a reduction.

I am enjoying it playing around with rivatuner anyone got any recommended settings so I dont burn out the card early while I am folding with it, it is my main video card for games so its kinda more important to me, im broke ya know.

I just tossed on my 4850 I got earlier this week. 2 WU's down already and it's been under 10 hours....:eek:

I am enjoying it playing around with rivatuner anyone got any recommended settings so I dont burn out the card early while I am folding with it, it is my main video card for games so its kinda more important to me, im broke ya know.

Crank up the shaders until the client becomes unstable, then back it down 10Mhz or less.
Should be pretty stable there, depending on your card you can play around with Core
and Memory speeds to tweak your production

My purchase of a HD3850 back in January is beginning to look a bit foolish in light of the numbers being put up by the new GPUs.....

Back