Counter strike source...

Status
Not open for further replies.

zzzVideocardzzz

Weaksauce
My card can't start up CS:S sometimes does any 1 know why? It just quits back to windows.btw I don't belive this... I had a score of 58-11 earlier on a 38 ppl server call Warriors something. The admin banned me because he thinks I hack, even though I was completely legit. WTF.......

this problem started with the new CS:S patch, i'm using ati x1900 xt and a 3800+ @ 2.57 ghz and ut sli-d mobo, and when I can play it seems every CT is nothing but GSG9 models only and every T is guerilla for some reason. I already removed all my first person gun custom models and folder. If they can't fix this after I download the 1gb fresh install, valve really need to fire some fvcking people it's bad enough they made awkward running animation with the guns and now this sh1t....

yay for the edit button.

EDIT: no one cares about your cs:s woes, it's happened to many of us.

zzzVideocardzzz said:
can't you read

Can you not be insulting to the only source of help you've got?

Give us some freaking details how bout?

Video card model, motherboard, ram type, processor....etc etc....try being semi-helpful before being a dick k?

ValeX

ValeX said:

Video card model, motherboard, ram type, processor....etc etc....try being semi-helpful before being a dick k?

ValeX

ValeX is a troll

ValeX said:

Video card model, motherboard, ram type, processor....etc etc....try being semi-helpful before being a "dick" k?

ValeX

" " nice word for a civilized forum

zzzVideocardzzz said:
ValeX is a troll

So you dont actually have a problem you'd like help with?

I just looked at some other posts you've made....I'm not surprised how your acting...but seriously, if you've got a problem, i'm all ears and am willing to help.....but I need to know your hardware specs first.

ValeX

ValeX said:
So you dont actually have a problem you'd like help with?

I just looked at some other posts you've made....I'm not surprised how your acting...but seriously, if you've got a problem, i'm all ears and am willing to help.....but I need to know your hardware specs first.

ValeX

I do but I don't need help from name callers

Megadeth_Guy01 said:
And you are one too.

Also a spammer.

by following this hardforum rule I am not spamming.

The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:
Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 33 seconds.

i just got into cs:s. such a great game. i cant enjoy it at the moment because i have an old flat panel with 35ms refresh rate. is horrible and the screen size is like 13in. im just waiting for my dell to get here, should be here by wednesday, then let the pwnage start. lol.

but about ur problem, r u sure the game is installed properly? try n reinstall it. might fix the problem.

you need to:

1. post your specs so we can help
and
2. grow up, we are trying to help, but you are doing the internet form of running around like an 8 year old with his fingers in his ears say "nyah nyah I cant hear you!"

DaCoOlNeSs said:
you need to:

and
2. grow up, we are trying to help, but you are doing the internet form of running around like an 8 year old with his fingers in his ears say "nyah nyah I cant hear you!"

DaCoOINeSs is a troll

DaCoOlNeSs said:
you need to:

and

I was posting my specs just 1 minute earlier, I never said I was 8 years old and I never said anything similar or close to your " ". you are the one who needs to grow up, If a person who truely wants to help people they won't include anything offensive in the process and belittle other people

edit.gif
you need to learn how to use that button. and yeah, you are being an 8 year old, as soon as anyone says anything minorly offensive in your mind:

SO AND SO IS A TROLL

and then a post RIGHT AFTER to talk about their post.

Khaos Kid said:
yay for the edit button.

EDIT: no one cares about your cs:s woes, it's happened to many of us.

I'm posting this because some ppl in here is Admins on CS:S servers and they need to stop banning ppl just because they got skill, and this is the most popular section in Hardforums.

DaCoOlNeSs said:
edit.gif
you need to learn how to use that button. and yeah, you are being an 8 year old, as soon as anyone says anything minorly offensive in your mind:

SO AND SO IS A TROLL

and then a post RIGHT AFTER to talk about their post.

Why should ppl take sh1t from you. You are what you are, a troll

Does it error out at all when it doesnt start? Does it end up sitting idle in your process list when it does?

How is this related to video cards again?

zzzVideocardzzz said:
I'm posting this because some ppl in here is Admins on CS:S servers and they need to stop banning ppl just because they got skill, and this is the most popular section in Hardforums.

Are you joking me? Wtf. Go to bed or i'll call your mom. Stop spamming our forum with this crap.

ValeX

Alright, because this thread is getting nowhere, I figure I'd add a little constructive help.

First, follow the instructions on this page.

Have you tried an entire fresh reinstall of steam?

Do you have anything odd happen in any other games or in windows?

If you do in fact only suffer this problem in steam, and it's definetly a software issue, make sure you post this problem with all your specs at the www.steampowered.com site.

zzzVideocardzzz said:
Judging from the way you are behaving, I don't think you're skillz are what got you banned. Calm down and talk to people reasonably and you'd be surprised at how many "trolls" aren't there anymore.

If you'd like to give a little more detail about your video card related problem, we will try to help. If you wanna rant about valve, it's been (over)done elsewhere. This is not the proper sub-forum regardless.

I would help (and probably can guess what the problem is) but after seeing the OP has no class at all I think i'll withhold. Show respect to others and you shall receive the same. Good luck on fixing your problem.

Maybe CS:S will start up again after you delete that hack you used while playing.

DaCoOlNeSs said:

What are you ...'ing me about? His first post was about "omz d00d i got pwned in teh cs!!1!!11eleventy!" then when nobody really gave a shit, it magically turned into a "I have a video card problem".... and then he later went on to his "Omgz admins are here, this iz teh most popul4r forum evar!!".

*sigh* :rolleyes:

Entropy said:
What are you ...'ing me about? His first post was about "omz d00d i got pwned in teh cs!!1!!11eleventy!" then when nobody really gave a shit, it magically turned into a "I have a video card problem".... and then he later went on to his "Omgz admins are here, this iz teh most popul4r forum evar!!".

*sigh* :rolleyes:
I think you took that wrong, you can't just quote someone on these boards without text, so I just added 3 periods.

BLenderhedd said:
Judging from the way you are behaving, I don't think you're skillz are what got you banned. Calm down and talk to people reasonably and you'd be surprised at how many "trolls" aren't there anymore.

If you'd like to give a little more detail about your video card related problem, we will try to help. If you wanna rant about valve, it's been (over)done elsewhere. This is not the proper sub-forum regardless.

Behaving? tell that to ValeX and all the other trolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back