CPU, motherboard, RAM, video card, and cooling!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dealmaster

Limp Gawd
ATI 4870X2 + XSPC full cover waterblock
Up for sale is my faithful companion of countless hours of gaming, the 4870X2 with XSPC full cover waterblock. I can include the stock air cooler on request as well. This card is absolutely fantastic and I have been very happy with it. Currently the waterblock is mounted on it.

031.jpg

032.jpg

I'm asking $130 shipped! for this combo.

Thermalright HR-05 SLI north/southbridge cooler + fan
Up for sale is a lapped Thermalright HR-05 SLI cooler. I used this on my Maximus Formula and it worked excellently. The mounting system is fantastic and the cooler itself is the quality you'd expect from Thermalright. It comes with a small fan that fits the heatsink perfectly with a couple of zip ties.

IMG_1895.jpg

I'm asking $20 + shipping for this combo

Swiftech MCW30 north/southbridge waterblock
Up for sale is a Swiftech MCW30 waterblock. Great waterblock, very low resistance and it has done a great job cooling my Maximus Formula's X38 NB.

025-1.jpg

I'm asking $20 + shipping for this

I'll ship anywhere, just let me know your location and I can get you a shipping quote. Everything will be carefully packaged in anti-static bags and ample amounts of padding. Shipping insurance will also be provided. You can check my HEATWare feedback here.

ASUS Maximus Formula - SOLD

Intel Xeon E3110 - SOLD

4GB G.Skill DDR2-1000 - SOLD

Swiftech Apogee GTZ CPU block - SOLD

Last edited:
Also for sale is the following:

MCP350 + XSPC Res top - SOLD
A fantastic pump/res combo, it has worked wonderfully for me. The MCP350 worked great in my loop with 3 blocks (CPU, GPU, NB), and 2 radiators.

I'm asking $60 + shipping for this combo

Swiftech MCR320 - SOLD
Amazing radiator, every watercooler knows it and probably loves it.

I'm asking $40 + shipping for this rad

Swiftech MCR220 - SOLD
Slightly smaller version of the big brother, just as well-built, just a little smaller.

I'm asking $30 + shipping for this rad

Last edited:
I have a rampage formula that I think is very similar. Where you using thay HR05 on the SB? Looking at that 4870X2. I have two 4870 1gb, but I might free up some room in the case.

Yes, the Rampage Formula is very similar to the Maximus Formula. In fact, you can flash the BIOS on the Maximus Formula to the Rampage Formula BIOS and the board functions exactly like the Rampage.

I was originally using the HR-05 on the NB, but removed it when I went to watercooling.

Let me know if you're interested in the 4870x2 - if you don't want the waterblock, I will reduce the price accordingly, it'd be $125 + shipping for the card and the air cooler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back