Crossfire- a way to monitor gpu temp for both cards?

Chaos_Being

Limp Gawd
Ok, so I just installed my cf master card today. I had been using ATI tray tools with my single x1900xt to monitor FPS and gpu temp in games, as well as gpu temp in the start bar. However, it doesn't display temps for both of my cards, it only seems to display the temp for my master card. I was also using it to control the fan speed for my x1900xt before, I haven't tried messing with the fan speeds yet with my cf setup but I'm assuming that it won't control both of the cards' fans.

Is there a way to get it to display the temps for both of my cards (and/or provide fan control for both cards), or do I need a different program to do this? Thanks!

Would ATItool allow you to assign sensor slots #5, #6 to card1's temps, and seperately #7, #8 for card2's temps, then report them out to Motherboard Monitor?

I'm pretty sure CCC only monitors the master card (I'm not on my pc atm, I'll have to check later.) Ati Tray Tools (my program of preference) only monitors the master card as well. Actually, if I could switch it to monitor just the slave card (which is the one with the least airflow) and to control its fan I'd be happy. However, I don't seem to see this option anywhere :(

Would ATItool allow you to assign sensor slots #5, #6 to card1's temps, and seperately #7, #8 for card2's temps, then report them out to Motherboard Monitor?

That's an interesting idea...I used to use MBM, but stopped after the support for it ceased. If there was a way to make it work like this, that would be great!

Chaos_Being said:
I'm pretty sure CCC only monitors the master card (I'm not on my pc atm, I'll have to check later.) Ati Tray Tools (my program of preference) only monitors the master card as well. Actually, if I could switch it to monitor just the slave card (which is the one with the least airflow) and to control its fan I'd be happy. However, I don't seem to see this option anywhere :(

That's an interesting idea...I used to use MBM, but stopped after the support for it ceased. If there was a way to make it work like this, that would be great!

The CCC has a dropdown box so you should be able to select which card just like I can select which monitor w/ my dual monitor setup.

Back