Crossfire Mobo's?

starsfan7

Limp Gawd
I can't seem to find any, I haven't been following the tech. too closely. Are any available yet? If not, when can we expect to see them?

They are almost here.
Look for DFI, Asus and ECS to be the first ones to have them.

Well, I have been a die-hard ATi (and DFI) fan for sometime, but my 9800xt with my 865PE Lanparty are feeling a little long in the tooth. I have been hearing some concerns expressed here and there about crossfire. I was really excited about it when I first heard, though. I really didn't want to have to go Ncrap for a dual-gpu solution. Have there been any real-world benchmarks that say that this thing will perform as well or better than SLi, or R520 for that matter? I guess what I am asking is, should I go with an x850 for a crossfire system, or would it really be better to wait for the R520's?

Wait for the R520 (aka X1800 -_-) If you have enough money you could get two of those.
But I doubt that... But anyway the R520 will bring down the prices down of the X850XT...

So I would wait till it comes out... Hopefully will do a world of differents for the older cards :D

There's been pre-orders available for both the DFI board and some mastercards in Australia and the UK.

Back