Crucial Ballistix Tracer 2GB (2 x 1GB ) $75 AR

Damar

Supreme [H]ardness
Rebate valid from 10/2 - 10/8

Crucial Ballistix Tracer 2GB (2 x 1GB ) PC2-6400 800Mhz 240-pin DDR2 Memory w/ LED Lights

Normally $129.99
Rebate $55.00
Your Final $74.99 (or $64.99 for first time Google checkout users)

http://www.buy.com/retail/product.a...m=204588700&Type=PE&Category=Comp&dcaid=15890

Rebate form...

http://ak.buy.com/buy_assets/retail/pdfs/07Q3/1002-1008sm_55crucial.pdf

I'm running a set of these already in my EVGA 680i MB, and they are BRIGHT. Prolly gonna snag another set at this price for when I move to 64-Bit Vista in the near future.

I'll grant you that you can get the same speed memory cheaper that doesn't have the pretty LED's on it, but a lot of people who like to light up their cases often bitch that the Tracers cost so much.

This same pair set me back $150 just over a month ago, so this is effectively half that price if you want the pretty lights.

If not, there are cheaper ways to go to get 2GB of 800Mhz sticks.

These things do look pretty kickass when running though. :D

This is like $20 more than cheapest 800MHz ram out there which is OCZ Reaper and this is known to be high OC ram. This was also like $400 early this year too. lol Thank god I didn't get it cause I was going to get 4x1GB and that would have been around $800 just for ram and now I can get it for $130. lol I think it's worth extra $20 for it's OC ability and light show lol.

They are showing 2x$55 rebates right now. For $20 AR. What gives?

-bZj

I don't know how you'd use both, since they say you need to mail the original UPC with each.

They are showing 2x$55 rebates right now. For $20 AR. What gives?

-bZj

That second rebate is new since I saw it this morning.

I sent them an email asking about it, cause for $20, thats an insane deal no matter how you look at it.

Will post back if I get an answer.

Only one rebate is valid. You need the actual UPC for whichever one you send in.

Still a good deal for Tracers. A lot of people don't realize that all those almost all those $50 kits will not hit 1100MHz like these should. Though regular Ballistix are going for $63AR at NE right now - but they don't have LEDs. :p

stop whining people, he only posted it because this was a good deal *ON TRACERS* and it is...obviously most of us know that if we're in the market for DDR2 800 ram not to buy unless it's around $50-55 AR even for low latency but he was singling out the tracers which many people are interested in paying the extra $20 for

This is messed up... Now its $19.99 after rebate but both the rebates requires the original UPC..... Maybe Buy.com screwed up because its the same offer but one is just the extended date of the other.

stop whining people, he only posted it because this was a good deal *ON TRACERS* and it is...obviously most of us know that if we're in the market for DDR2 800 ram not to buy unless it's around $50-55 AR even for low latency but he was singling out the tracers which many people are interested in paying the extra $20 for

Thanks, I needed that. :D

Still no reply from my message to Buy.com on the dual rebates yet. :(

Eh, considering you almost never see the side of the DIMMs, the black HS & the blue LEDs would be fairly cool.

-bZj

You do realize you're getting a deal anyways? Not many companies have low priced DDR2-800 RAM with D9GMHs in it.

These things do look pretty kickass when running though. :D

I concur as does my wife.She loves the look of them.I have a set of Pro 3500LL's 2x1's from Corsair,and would have gone with Corsair again when I went DDR2,but they were and still are way too expensive for those extra lights on the ddr2's from Corsair.The Tracers are cheap by comparison,and often have rebates attached to them.I bought 3 2X1Gb sets in July and have not looked back.They oc great as well ! Each set has done at least 1100 @ 5-5-5-12

I almost thought about getting this or get gskill 2X2GB 1000MHz 5-5-5-15 @ $189. Decided to wait since I won't be building mine in 2 months. It was kinda hard to give up on this deal but I did............... THANK GOD I DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! buy.com now have this for $45 AR FS and google checkout. I got myself 2 of these and it will still be $90 AR. 4x1GB of Ballistix Tracer for $90!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I bought this, it would have cost me around $700 -$800 for these.

Back