Crucial M4 256GB SSD

uss enterprise

Limp Gawd
Hey all. Selling my Crucial M4 256gb SSD. It's practically brand new,
I literally just bought it. Installed it at 7am this morning.

Unfortunately, 2 hours ago my furnace blew, so I now need to come up with almost 2 grand to replace it.:(
And these winter nights in New England are damn cold. And getting colder.

So, I guess an SSD was not in the cards for me just yet.

Asking 330 shipped lower 48 only.

PM if interested. Refs can and will be provided.

Thanks!

Nice pricing. Wish it was a 128gb one... will keep my eye on this regardless though.
Any heatware?

I'm in CT.
And I really wanted to keep this, just wasn't in the cards. Wanted to sell my current proc/mobo, get 2600k and mobo, and use this as a system drive. 2x WD 1tb Blacks for storage.
Not gonna happen now I guess.

Furnace is fixed, thankfully. Very long story not for a FS thread. OT it would make a nice topic lol. :)

Anyway, I have been asked for pics with username and date. No problem. Wifey has the cell, so as soon as she gets home I'll take them and post them.

I have no heatware, but plenty of ebay and other-forum refs. I apparently DID open a heatware account long ago, just never used it. I have done business with others here on the forum as well, and would be happy to provide those usernames via pm.

Thanks for the interest!

After a week I finally found someone to let me borrow their camera.
Any suggestions on where I can upload the pics?
I'm not able to attach them to this post, and I don't know if it's kosher to link to pics on another forum.

Thanks!

I use Photobucket to upload any pictures necessary for forum posting.

Hope this helps!

I would so love to have this drive, RAID-0 with my other M4. This is a gem, folks.

Any trades with cash?

-d

free bump, somebody buy this, these are $400 new, got my two from newegg for $380 a pop; it's a steal! The M4's are rock solid! :)

Only trades i'd like are a 2600k and posibly a mobo. For a screming deal I would add some cash if necessary.
But at the same time, my current PII X4 rig is doing fine.
But cash is king at the moment. I do have the furnace thing situated now, but i'm still in the process of buying a house. Closing in a couple weeks. The more I have, the better.

Here's pics, they SHOULD show up.

Back