Crucial M4 64GB SSD $85 (YMMV)

What do you have to be subscribed to, in order to receive the code? I got the July storage special email. But no code :(

What do you have to be subscribed to, in order to receive the code? I got the July storage special email. But no code :(

I think you need to have made a recent purchase from them.

This is a Shell Shocker deal so it is only for two hours, ends at 3PM PST.

I'm really thinking hard about getting the 128GB for $183. That sounds like an amazing first SSD price! :)

Thanks! Just got the 64GB for $85 to replace the drive in my HTPC. I already have the 128GB in my main box, I really like the drive.

Hot deal. I got this drive a month or 2 ago for $80 from Newegg. I love it, it works great in my laptop. Make sure to update the firmware on it to avoid LPM issues.

damn no code for me, that's really really tempting if I did get it - just bought a monitor from them yesterday... guess that was *too* soon

Figures, don't need any more SSDs and the code works for me, even able to toss 2 or 3 into the cart with the discount on each.

The fact that 2 64gb SSDs is cheaper than a single 128gb SSD annoys me. I need a SSD for my laptop, but fuck that. They obviously know their market.

I ordered a 64gb.... had about 10 mins to decide before I had to leave for work. After looking at it I'm guessing the code would have been double on the 128gb version making it $185.... I might have gone for that instead of the 64gb.

Either way I only spent $85 to try out my first SSD. Might not fit everything I want but It'll hold enough for me to see what SSD's can do. I just wish I had more money to spend.... still need a new video card and am thinking about a whole new system with a quad core CPU.

That sucks. I ordered the M4 64GB for $99 ($214 - 15% coupon) about 30 minutes before it was shell shocked for $99. (I didn't even think to check the shell shock list)

FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...

Ah well... I'll just pretend that I wasted $15 on a crappy pizza and move on.

I'm guessing you meant $114 - 15% ;). Try e-mailing them to talking on instant chat. They'll probably credit you the difference.

I got an email today with special coupons, but of course it's for a bunch of parts I don't need. Oh, well.

I got e-mails with coupons but this wasn't in there. The code still worked for me anyway so it's worth giving a shot.

Back