Crucial M4 CT128M4SSD2 2.5" 128GB $175 No Rebate!

Hitmanthe3rd

Limp Gawd
Not sure if this was posted yet but I jumped on it yesterday and its a pretty awesome deal for such a great SSD. Fastest Read spead without going to OCZ

$175!
Crucial m4
128 GB
Sequential Read
415 MB/s
Sequential Write 175 MB/s
Power Consumption (Active)
.150 W
Power Consumption (Idle) .085 W

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820148442
Promo code HARDOCPX824A

Last edited:
I'm chatting with Newegg customer service right now. Will report back once I have something useful.

OK, they're telling me to place the order and then contact customer service after the order has been invoiced and processed to get a credit applied to my account.

DEAL IS DEAD. I'm gonna order an SSD from someone else, after having to deal with tech support and then finding out I still couldn't get the deal, I'm rather irritated with Newegg.

Man, I haven't ordered stuff from Newegg for a while as I've been ordering stuff through Amazon. I had to order through Newegg during this computer upgrade this week and I have to tell you, their Customer service has turned to crap.

DEAL IS DEAD. I'm gonna order an SSD from someone else, after having to deal with tech support and then finding out I still couldn't get the deal, I'm rather irritated with Newegg.

That's not what they told me, you sure you got the right information? According to Newegg's own site, the code is good through the 30th!

OK one poster on Slickdeals said that the code had met its allotment already or some crap. If they try to tell me after the fact that they're not going to honor the code after they TOLD me to order it and ask for reimburse it, they are gonna get one hell of a nasty phone call from me....

That's not what they told me, you sure you got the right information? According to Newegg's own site, the code is good through the 30th!

At least on the listing here, they added "until funds run out" or something. Of course, as best as I can tell, they added that after the funds ran out....

I wonder how many levels of caveats Newegg has - e.g., until the 30th, or funds run out, or we sell more than 15, or if a black cat walks across the parking lot....

OK one poster on Slickdeals said that the code had met its allotment already or some crap. If they try to tell me after the fact that they're not going to honor the code after they TOLD me to order it and ask for reimburse it, they are gonna get one hell of a nasty phone call from me....

I have never ordered from Newegg since I was asked to do the same thing then when I called in they wouldn't honor it. Used them for over 11 years and they pull something like that. It really chapped my hide.

A lot of these on sale lately... snagged mine for $163 shipped from buy. Got it yesterday, installed it today, updated it to the latest firmware 0009. It screams!

Wow...geez maybe I should get another one for my desktop PC at that price! Though to be honest I'm going to Korea in a few months and not planning on taking my desktop with me.

Well, Newegg credited me the coupon price difference at least.

this deal expired the first day I believe. I do not think there are any current deals except going through superbiiz $178 w/coupon

OT- Newegg CS is getting bad. I returned an open box video card that was defective (overheating like crazy) and they wouldnt refund me the shipping costs. I had to call, wait on hold and get managers ok on it. Is what they did in the past? Keep the shipping cost?

they have always been like this. I recently ordered a set of ram that ended up with 1 bad stick. I sent it in on RMA and had to pay shipping for the return. There is a clause in all their info stating that they do not reimburse any shipping costs. Thats a bunch of BS if you ask me.

i'm so sick of seeing things in this forum that I spent $50 more on two weeks ago :mad:

thats the way it is for me. no matter when i buy something a little later its even cheaper

they have always been like this. I recently ordered a set of ram that ended up with 1 bad stick. I sent it in on RMA and had to pay shipping for the return. There is a clause in all their info stating that they do not reimburse any shipping costs. Thats a bunch of BS if you ask me.

they used to be one of the best and paid for return shipping...they have been kind of bad about it in the past 2 years since the expanded warehouses.

+1 on moving to discussion thread as the deal is dead

Thanks PH; appreciate the info; apparently your memory is better than mine

Back