Cruzer Titanium 2GB $36.99 @ Amazon Shipped No Rebates

Is the slider thing on the main body intended to retract the USB plug?

Hmm... might jump on this. Thanks!

What do you folks think is better... a cap, or this retraction thing? It seems to me that a cap would better keep out dirt 'n' stuff.

Hmm... might jump on this. Thanks!

What do you folks think is better... a cap, or this retraction thing? It seems to me that a cap would better keep out dirt 'n' stuff.

true, but you're more likely to loose the cap :) just don't take the flash drive around dirt.. lol ;) i'd go with the retractable one...

This is a great deal, especially for the titanium model. I've been debating about moving to 2GB of storage. I have about 4-5 1GB ones.

I have one of these and I like it. It feels a little cheap compared to my (non-retractable) 1gb micro cruizer, but I like not having to worry about losing the cap.

Wow, when I clicked the link in the OP, it was $36.99. When I added it to my cart (about a minute later, I read some of the reviews) it was $44.99. I'm pissed. Oh well, they just lost a sale.

Wow I just got mine today. I'm surprised because usually Amazon.com is super slow at getting stuff shipped out for me.

Back