PS3
xbox 360

its 60 but 50 with coupon code:
EMCYTZT309

edit: PS:

Deals expire at
11:59PM PST on Sunday, 2/20/2011!

Last edited:
Waiting to see reviews and for steam sale to drop the price. Original Crysis wasn't even worth 20 bucks to me, and I wouldn't even have paid the 10 or whatever I paid for it at all except I wanted MWLL.

eh, i'll be buying a lot of games this year....

in the latter half when all the prices have dropped

I won't make the mistake of buying a boxed copy of the game, I did that with Crysis and having to require my CD to play the game makes me rage. I'll pay the little extra to have it on steam! (or D2D depending)

Frankly I'm getting tired of Steam charging $59.99 when i can get most of these releases $10 bucks cheaper from Amazon or Egg.

I won't make the mistake of buying a boxed copy of the game, I did that with Crysis and having to require my CD to play the game makes me rage. I'll pay the little extra to have it on steam! (or D2D depending)
EA doesn't do that anymore anyway. See: every EA PC game since Mass Effect 1.

I see this game going to $20 soon... rumor is it's 6-8 hours max in length....

It's a steamworks game, which means you won't need to use the game DVD, just register your game to your steam account and it's no different than buying from Steam

I see this game going to $20 soon... rumor is it's 6-8 hours max in length....

So then it's longer than both COD-BO and BF-BC2 and they sold quite well at release prices.

Not a bad deal I guess but I think I'll wait till it actually comes out and check out more reviews.

It's a steamworks game, which means you won't need to use the game DVD, just register your game to your steam account and it's no different than buying from Steam

which also means that the only advantage to buying directly through Steam would be the potentially earlier unlock time...I'll take the $10 Newegg discount...thanks OP!

If it's a steamworks game then you should be able to order from D2D and activate on steam then correct?

I haven't heard anything indicating Crysis 2 is Steamworks - if nothing else, EA hasn't published anything non-Valve that is, have they?

So then it's longer than both COD-BO and BF-BC2 and they sold quite well at release prices.

Not a bad deal I guess but I think I'll wait till it actually comes out and check out more reviews.

90% of people buy COD/BF games for the multiplayer. The same cannot be said for Crysis.

steamworks at a minimum would indicate the game had steam achievements. this game does not. it is not a steamworks game.
buying a game through steam does not make it steamworks.

it's available for pre-order through steam right now

EA, in fact, has most of their 2009 and later releases available through Steam, (including C&C 4, HP2010, Shift, and even Burnout Paradise). None are SteamWorks or SteamPlay titles.

It's the earlier EA releases that aren't available that way yet.

Back