Crysis GONE GOLD!

Porter_

[H]F Junkie
Electronic Arts has just made an announcement that Crysis is finally done and the Gold Master disc has been sent to mass production.

Congrats to Crytek! Just under 3 weeks left until release!

The year’s biggest PC game has just gotten that much closer to hitting store shelves. Crysis, Crytek’s next-generation first person shooter for the PC has gone gold and will be on store shelves everywhere November 16, 2007

http://www.incrysis.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=543

Crysis, Crysis, Crysis!

It's raining Crysis! Hallelujah, it's raining Crysis!

All I want for Christmas is my two front Crysis.

I wish I was an Oscar Meyer Crysis...

Who let the Crysis out!

Oops, I Crysis again...

Will the retail version be optimized? If not, count me out. I dont want to ruin the Crysis experience.

Will the retail version be optimized? If not, count me out. I dont want to ruin the Crysis experience.

Hopefully the demo wasn't the final revision. :)

pretty sure it isn't going to get much better. maybe with a post-release patch of some kind...but i think for the most part the performance we get with the demo is the performance we'll get with the retail game.

Hopefully the demo wasn't the final revision. :)

Something tells me the only possible benefits we may see are improved drivers. Other than that though, I wouldn't be surprised if they're waiting to get 'Very High' settings played when we have the next high end cards from ATi and Nvidia.

I'd bet that without SLI/CF, nobody will be playing beyond High settings until the next gen.

i will purchase this game ASAP! Circuit City here i COME!!!!

I just hope it doesnt die off before my computer gets fast enough to make it look pretty right now in the demo i'm 1024x768 with everything at medium. no AA. Looks tastey but nearly as leet as the screenshots. Anyone want to comment on the game play of multiplayer? I read it something about capture the point while building a nuke cannon or something or the sort

Back