Crysis on a Geforce 14

AfterAnn

Limp Gawd
There is a way to render Crysis at very high and simulate any future GPU. It won't be in real-time, it will be a video. It is similar to cs demo but it make a movie instead of a computer language script.

Here you can see a good video of ultra explosions : http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3qd4g_explosions-dans-crysis_videogames

You can find how to do this in this tutorial: http://forums.facepunchstudios.com/showthread.php?p=8179898

If some ppl would like to make video at very high or any other settings and see if you can come near the EA sreenshot, I think it's your chance to do it.

crysis3fulliu4.jpg

And I thought the graphics in crysis were overrated

:rolleyes:

Sure, you can't run it real time... but it doesn't mean they suck.

uhh, wow. thats a pretty amazing engine, I stand corrected, why couldnt they have shown us stuff like that from the start?

Interesting, so Geforce 123000GTX 10gb GDDR7 can render this real time?

What I love is that, if one just had enough power, this is all theoretically possible in real-time without software updates.

So, in ten-fifteen years, I'll be able to reinstall Crysis and see....Unlike, say, past iterations with strict software limits. This is how games should be.

What I love is that, if one just had enough power, this is all theoretically possible in real-time without software updates.

So, in ten-fifteen years, I'll be able to reinstall Crysis and see....Unlike, say, past iterations with strict software limits. This is how games should be.

At the speed we are going now, it would probably be possible alot sooner, 2008 anyone?

These kind of videos are supercool. I tried something similar myself and it's PAINFULLY slow to render. I think I played around with about 5000 objects and the rendering goes to speeds of about 1fp10s or 0.1fps. So it takes several minutes to render 1 second of real time footage (30fps). And this was with a 3.2GHz C2D. When you sync the physics calculations to the graphics rendering, it becomes single threaded so I don't think multi cores will help here.. :confused:

At the speed we are going now, it would probably be possible alot sooner, 2008 anyone?

Not a chance. 2020 maybe.

These kind of videos are supercool. I tried something similar myself and it's PAINFULLY slow to render. I think I played around with about 5000 objects and the rendering goes to speeds of about 1fp10s or 0.1fps. So it takes several minutes to render 1 second of real time footage (30fps). And this was with a 3.2GHz C2D. When you sync the physics calculations to the graphics rendering, it becomes single threaded so I don't think multi cores will help here.. :confused:

Not a chance. 2020 maybe.

Yes, but it can't be that bad. Look at what we have accomplished in the past decade.

Back