CRYSIS retail version performance

phinix

Gawd
We all know performance of GT and GTX with Crysis demo.
But can anyone show me the results of latest retail version of that game with latest drivers and for example GTX? I would prefer 1920x1200 high settings.. different g cards...

Thanks!

Performance is nearly identical from the demo. Maybe 1-2 fps higher.

I lowered my resolution to 1440x900, but my PC was still ready to die this morning during this one scene.

By the way, this is on WinXP running a tweaked cfg file, meaning most things on very high except post processing to medium. This cfg file nets me about 35-38fps avg at 1440x900 during the GPU test.

*** SPOILER ALERT ***

It was during the part where you need to assault the AA guns at the harbor. When I took out the last of 3 guns, then I'm looking out over the harbor from the roof of one building and you can see the massive ship there, and the insane draw distance with tons of enemies. That plus using the scope made for some unhappy framerates. I didn't have fraps running, but I'd guess 10-15fps for some segments. Just brutal. On the plus side it was one of the most gorgeous scenes in the game, with the daybreak sun beaming through everything.

Back