Crysis Screen shots..nothing else 56k no

what weapon are you using how do you zoom in that close without the rocket laucher

Put the assault scope on the weapon and zoom.

Damn it, the stupid installer is still broken.
You cant change the default installation directory.
Lame. Crysis is on my D:\ not C:\

Oh well plenty of other maps...

Just put the level folder in the level crysis directory. Or change the drive letter path on the letter installer to D.

Is that the craysis map? I couldn't even finish that one, the sharks in the "water" were flying through the air and would kill me no matter where I was, and they are un-killable.

Physis, blew up a guard tower but the top stayed in tact. Fell in the water and was floating, I could swim out to it and hop inside lol

crysis2008031515090362co6.png

This is from Kueste. Short map.

screenshot0000by6.jpg

nemisis, thanks for posting kueste. I'm really into the beginning of the level. Kinda reminds me of the tv show Lost haha. too bad you can't break down trees in this map.

screenshot0030pr4.jpg

12012ScreenShot0032.jpg

4362ScreenShot0033.jpg

79009ScreenShot0034.jpg

33661ScreenShot0035.jpg

Ya its a fun little map...

O man I had to laugh at that last screenshot...

You died 178 times lol. What were you doing?

Ya its a fun little map...

O man I had to laugh at that last screenshot...

You died 178 times lol. What were you doing?

hahah well flying around, running into buildings going 1000mph, skydiving into buildings, rocketing/nading every enemy. But flying around in god mode running into trees and buildings will kill you every 10 seconds.

I play with a custom config that's posted on page10. My specs are in my signature, everything is stock. It shows the fps on the top right of the screenshot, i normally get between 23-60 (vsync enabled)

Would you mind pointing out which config exactly?

hahah well flying around, running into buildings going 1000mph, skydiving into buildings, rocketing/nading every enemy. But flying around in god mode running into trees and buildings will kill you every 10 seconds.

aim at the ground.
i dont know why, but that was entertaining for like an hour. fly up, fly down, fly up, fly down, splat!

having more fun f'n around with the engine than the actual game. how ironic.

the crysis community rocks. cant wait for that mechwarrior mod. it looks insane!

Would you mind pointing out which config exactly?

I play with a custom config that's posted on page10. My specs are in my signature, everything is stock. It shows the fps on the top right of the screenshot, i normally get between 23-60 (vsync enabled)

yeha but which one of the configs, there are alot on page 10...

please do not be lazy and read through the comments chances are your questions have already been answered

welcome back do you still have a hangover lol

their were a few changes and i cleaned it up a little but mainly the lag in mango river has been fixed

load mango river in hp config first then this one to really see the difference in fps in every aspect gunfights, driving in water etc. but i tend to not notice stuff so please check the image quality of both configs as well

note: there is a setting that might effect the water if you notice anything is different or missing let me know

I would suggest not putting 4 different configs in a config folder. I've been using the one that has the custom resolution 1680x1050. You can see the difference in water in this screenshot.

PS im using the omega 169.25 drivers for vista x64

Helders:

screenshot0036eo0.jpg

Yours:

screenshot0037oc9.jpg

Helders:

screenshot0039ti6.jpg

Yours:
screenshot0038jl4.jpg

Helders:
screenshot0040wr3.jpg

Yours

screenshot0042tv6.jpg

The only thing i can notice is that you make the vegetation show up a lot closer where helders appears further away which is probably why you get about 5-12 more fps.

I would suggest not putting 4 different configs in a config folder. I've been using the one that has the custom resolution 1680x1050. You can see the difference in water in this screenshot.

The only thing i can notice is that you make the vegetation show up a lot closer where helders appears further away which is probably why you get about 5-12 more fps.

you are only supposed to use one of the configs that is why they are individually named and packed for you to decide which one to use

and will fix vegetation and water thanks

yours

mine

best i could do just returned veg and water back to prior values

note: need some time to try each change manually to see which provide fps gains without ruining the image quality so...

Took some after I got my g92 gts and using the CCC level 4 config in dx9

screenshot0000qt8.jpg

screenshot0002bq4.jpg

screenshot0003ds9.jpg

screenshot0004qt1.jpg

screenshot0005bk1.jpg

screenshot0006ye9.jpg

screenshot0007mx1.jpg

I have no idea why imageshack resized half of those...

Heres a few more I took using Helder's config mentioned on the previous page of this thread.

screenshot0008kc5.jpg

screenshot0009rv6.jpg

screenshot0010qj1.jpg

screenshot0011ni4.jpg

screenshot0012qn2.jpg

screenshot0013ob0.jpg

screenshot0014sz0.jpg

screenshot0015kv6.jpg

screenshot0016td4.jpg

What the hell? I am running Very High and my game never looks this good. Even with the tweaks...

Is there any way the photos can be resized? Not everyone has a 37" monitor. There's way too much side scrolling going on in this thread.:confused:

They were taken at 1680x1050.

They don't look as good resized to ~800 or so.

Frag0Lution: Use Helder's custom config, it's linked on page 12 I believe.

You know, I've only just rescued Prophet, so I'm not done yet, but I can't wait to play the game again...

I love it...

Some of these screen shots look amazing, I'll try some of your settings tomorrow...it was a good read.

Helder's config with the rig in my sig.

crysis642008-04-2422-48-59-93.jpg

Wow, looks amazing!

Im upgrading to an E8400 and gonna overclock it, it has been guranteed to run at 4.1ghz and gonna 4 gigs of Ram on a 750i mobo....what res and what kind of frames are you getting on your setup?

Wow, looks amazing!

Im upgrading to an E8400 and gonna overclock it, it has been guranteed to run at 4.1ghz and gonna 4 gigs of Ram on a 750i mobo....what res and what kind of frames are you getting on your setup?

I'm running it at 1280x1024 with Helder's config (which makes it look better than the stock very high) and it runs fine. My FPS goes from 25-45 depending on the environment and how many enemies are on screen. Overall its very playable, since its single player anyways. I took some more shots while playing this afternoon. Crysis does have some nice and varied environments. :)

crysis642008-04-3022-03-46-87.jpg

crysis642008-05-0101-22-50-72.jpg

crysis642008-05-0114-39-57-52.jpg

crysis642008-05-0114-48-55-14.jpg

Works for both I think. But you can always force Crysis to run in DX9 if its not compatible with DX10.

please post screenies with fps. anyone can max out crysis and show off how pretty is, but we like to see how well it plays while seeing the beauty. check out my screenies from pages 8-12.

This is one of my favorite screenies, my fps was ~35 in it.

screenshot0016kp4.jpg

screenshot0015bb0.jpg

screenshot0035th9.jpg

please post screenies with fps. anyone can max out crysis and show off how pretty is, but we like to see how well it plays while seeing the beauty. check out my screenies from pages 8-12.

This is one of my favorite screenies, my fps was ~35 in it.

screenshot0016kp4.jpg

screenshot0015bb0.jpg

screenshot0035th9.jpg

Are they all custom maps???...or are they ingame?...i havent completed the game yet, so i dont know...i so cannot wait to get rig up and running.

The gf keeps me busy so i never have enough time!!!!!

Back