CS:GO beta signup

qTvRH.jpg

:p

Last edited:
I can't see this imagine, but I imagine it only exists to tease me, so all is well :eek:

It's just an image with the CS:GO logo and a few boxes asking why you feel you should get the beta key gift then your steam email and password.

I may give a key away soon. Im about to launch a CSGO oriented website. I may give a key away in tandem with the launch for some traffic.

I got a key lined up for this. Site is coming along nicely. I showed it to Trick and he liked what he saw and what it was about. He will be helping me with it. I have all of the content written out as well so im just waiting on the developer to free up and knock it out. Once its live ill post up the link so you guys with the beta can participate and those without can try and win the key. :D

Boy nothing can fool you.

Cute answer. Someone couldnt see it. Someone described it. I told them that it was a scam. Believe it or not people will easily do that. So thanks for your smartass answer when all i was doing was making it clear and preventing peoples steam accounts from being hijacked. :rolleyes:

that was the joke in the first place, that it was comically obvious

i found it anyway

edit: what, how did it stop working when it literally was fine 5 seconds ago

SEEMS LEGIT
go.jpg

Invites seem to have gone out for today (read: FUCK)

I still need one and will compensate anyone sitting on an extra

I would love to try the beta. I still play CS all the time because nothing can compare to the competitiveness.

So how is it? It is fun? Is it more like CS 1.6 or Source?

neither really. Valve said its a mix between the two but even if true taking those 2 games and meeting in the middle wont feel like either. I think they need to go back to basics and make some things 1.6 and some source. If i had to say it still has a Sourcey feel.

For me the only way its just a little bit of fun is if i create a server on my computer. Thats the only way i can get good rates and registration. I also think they have the bots way to sensitive and turned up. All in all its a beta. LOL

I would love to try the beta. I still play CS all the time because nothing can compare to the competitiveness.

BF>CS

Battlefield could have went pro just as well as CS 1.6 if it werent for all the bugs.

I think we will see BF3 going pro. THere are already tourneys, Im waiting for money involved tournes to be introduced, and ohh yeah not be a n00b while im at it. I was very good at BF2 but am still getting used to BF3.

BF>CS

Battlefield could have went pro just as well as CS 1.6 if it werent for all the bugs.

I think we will see BF3 going pro. THere are already tourneys, Im waiting for money involved tournes to be introduced, and ohh yeah not be a n00b while im at it. I was very good at BF2 but am still getting used to BF3.

I doubt you will. There may be tourneys but it requires major leagues to accept it which isnt happening. In fact there hasnt really been any BF game take off competitively.
ESEA: No BF3
CEVO: No BF3
MLG: BF3. League is a huge joke. It looks like its console only but their website is a joke as well.
TWL: Has BF3. Prolly one of the smallest leagues out there and its all beginners.
ESL: Has BF3 but hasnt started any seasons.

All of those leagues have extremely active CS seasons. BF3 is its own worst enemy for league play as its lacking all of the key things needed and with the DLC crap it wont catch on.

Been modding the games files to change the arms race weapon order. default order sucks. I can definitely see gungame5 cfg in the files.

I doubt there is a lot of ESEA players here. Maybe 3 of us? lol

That may be true, but there could be more. Don't really need to be a ESEA player. Anyone who was/is decent at 1.6 or Source could be good in CS:GO. Who are you on ESEA?

AHHH I want a beta key! PLLLEEAAASE! I signed up and have only recieved a lame DOTA 2 one..Ughhh.

Back