CS:GO beta signup

Steam asks for hardware surveys randomly. If you did the questionaire and the hardware survey at the same time then that was for CSGO. You can do it again if you want but its not related to CSGO.

good to know! i was scared for a second!

just got the beta two days ago, the guns/recoil/movement remind me of left 4 dead.. the awp is insane though!!

Maybe a silly question but are we allowed to trade beta keys ont the forum? I have an extra key for CS: GO that I won't be using...

Maybe a silly question but are we allowed to trade beta keys ont the forum? I have an extra key for CS: GO that I won't be using...

As long as your trading for something else in steam inventory and not selling.

I feel sorry for all of the PMs you are about to receive.

As long as your trading for something else in steam inventory and not selling.

I feel sorry for all of the PMs you are about to receive.
Thank you GM :)

No I am not selling it -- I would indeed like to trade it for another game via Steam Inventory.

I have not recieved a single PM yet... Should I be afraid?

What would you want for it? I'm dying for a copy :(
Send me a PM so we can talk about it :)

The CS:GO Beta access is still here to trade for another game if anybody else is interested.

would help if you had a list of stuff you would trade for.
The problem is that the games that are on my Steam Wishlist are €30+ games and I'm not very comfortable about asking for a game of such value for a beta access key. So I'd rather ask what others value as an acceptable exchange and from there take the best offer.

The problem is that the games that are on my Steam Wishlist are €30+ games and I'm not very comfortable about asking for a game of such value for a beta access key. So I'd rather ask what others value as an acceptable exchange and from there take the best offer.

whats your steam id so i can see your wishlist

Anyone want a CS:GO pass? Just tell me your steamid and it's yours.

Key is gone. :(

Last edited:
No, not worried about it. I'll wait for the game. Although I would have liked to participate and give my info. I'm not gonna log into steam every night hoping for a key. So yeah.

How do you think i felt when they said the beta would be out in october. Ill be giving a key away on here this week. You can stop checking daily as they only send them out on fridays

Cool. Really interested how it's going to be for competitive CS. I saw that they had a tourney not too long ago.

There are certain aspects of GO that make it less competitive than 1.6, including movement and recoil. More people play CS 1.6 than any other game (at least on Steam) to this day.
CS 1.6 is still used in tournaments and has a large fanbase to this day.
What this all means: people want a new CS that plays as well as 1.6. Look at Dota and Starcraft, they basically just updated the graphics for both games (obvious oversimplification/generalization) and they are both very successfull.

Source

So go is missing ammo, ammo was a good factor in old cs. It makes money management in matches a bit wiser.

Cool. Really interested how it's going to be for competitive CS. I saw that they had a tourney not too long ago.

Source
Thats over a month old. The most recent update has the recoild about perfect really. ESEA has a CSGO league already. They are taking feedback from pros like this.
http://youtu.be/DbZqp0PfPDE
versus some kid on steam forums who backs up what he says with how many hours he has in the game and which beta he started playing CS instead of his competitive record.
So go is missing ammo, ammo was a good factor in old cs. It makes money management in matches a bit wiser.

I myself am not a fan of the whole buying ammo as well as alot of others. The same foes for riot shields.

So I don't know if anyone else had this problem but I got a CS:GO Key and after I installed it and try and run it the game will automatically restart my pc. Anyone heard of this issue and how to fix it?

So I don't know if anyone else had this problem but I got a CS:GO Key and after I installed it and try and run it the game will automatically restart my pc. Anyone heard of this issue and how to fix it?

Right click on the game in your library, Go to properties. Then go to local files tab. Click Verify Integrity of Game Cache. If it still does it after that id update your video card drivers.

Back