CS:S Update!

scottemad123 said:
and i totally agree with this update making the game slower, awps definitly now are forced to camp alot more in situatiations.

And I agree with the people who argue that this shouldn't even be an issue. Just adapt... just like you guys always have. It's no biggie. Everyon acts like one little change in the game and the whole thing is ruined.

iori yagami said:
oh and to you awp whiners out there..

learn how to use smoke and flash kthxbye
even i get kills through smoke on dust
kthxbye.jpg

uhh... you set your color depth to 16 bit in the video settings and you can see through smokes.

Just play normal. I hate when people do stupid little manipulations so they can cheat.

Smoke is smoke, just play normal so you can't see through it.

clownvomit said:
Just play normal. I hate when people do stupid little manipulations so they can cheat.

Smoke is smoke, just play normal so you can't see through it.

That is one thing that has pushed me out of FPS, all the damned exploits. If you kick my ass because you are better than I am, thats ok. But you always wonder if the other people are doing something that you aren't in terms of settings and hacks.

Rich Tate said:
That is one thing that has pushed me out of FPS, all the damned exploits. If you kick my ass because you are better than I am, thats ok. But you always wonder if the other people are doing something that you aren't in terms of settings and hacks.

Prolly not much diff. for other genres of games...so ya don't play games much anymore then i assume?

Nomikal said:
Prolly not much diff. for other genres of games...so ya don't play games much anymore then i assume?

Honestly I don't play alot of MP games. Mostly WoW lately, but I am usually by myself somewhere killing shit, so it doesn't directly affect me.

Granted you are correct gold farmers affect everyone due to the economy.

The only thing that I dislike about CS is how it's become so damn popular... I hate going into servers with a lot of immature players, but then again somtimes thats fun. I really don't care about the "occasional" hacker because it provides more of a challange. It really sucks when a crap load of people are hacking, and you can't even try to fight. Somtimes you get on a crappy server, and the hitbox problem becomes way to apparent, but there are enough, and you end up being able to bookmark plenty of servers to keep you happy, at least I do. Awpers are fairly easy to get around if you adapt to the situation and stop trying to do frontal assaults on em... Most fun thing I've ever done, as an example on de_dust2, was T's were camping spawn with about 3 awpers, watching down long A... I came up through center on b side and came through the back of their spawn with an auto shotty... It may have been "n00btastic" with the auto shotty, but I ended up getting all the awps, and we won the round. It's little stuff like that, that makes the game interesting because it always changes.....

Back