Current list of best GPU coolers (air)

Some excellent threads here and one of the largest member user bases of all PC enthusiast forums. Plus the FS/T forums are one of the biggest too.

There is one immense thread on Sony GDM-FW900 monitors (24" CRT, which I have) and this kind of thread is found nowhere else. HardOCP was around for a long time, so it had a good start as the overclocker's page, like with XS (XS is more for Xtreme enthusiasts/modders/etc..)

Of course, there are some irking disadvantages compared to others but oh well.. I'm just trying to help [H] be [H]arder, because if other forums can do it, [H] can do it too.

I thought the OP didnt want this information posted here?

If its a problem or against the rules a mod can pm me and I'll remove it right away. Otherwise this is decent info and I don't think just because the op had a hissy fit it should go away.

If its a problem or against the rules a mod can pm me and I'll remove it right away. Otherwise this is decent info and I don't think just because the op had a hissy fit it should go away.

Yes but it is against the wishes of the poster it belongs to, regardless of a hissy fit, but come to think of it, the OP has some unpractical ideas.

5) Upload hosting of small files, up to 10MB total per user
With nearly 100,000 members this would equal 1000tb of data am i correct?

Yes but it is against the wishes of the poster it belongs to, regardless of a hissy fit, but come to think of it, the OP has some unpractical ideas.

With nearly 100,000 members this would equal 1000tb of data am i correct?

Well, to answer your question, nope--only 1 TB of data in total, like a $300 hard drive that you can buy for your own computer today. All right? Plus, there are several immensely popular forums with nearly the same amount of members that allow up to 10MB of uploaded files per user. And an equal amount of advertising is being used (with less revenue from advertising due to lower # of page hits or less popularity, and less revenue due to lower # of, or zero, popular PC-related reviews). That's [H]ard, ain't it? Or maybe I'm just being very impractical according to your wishes?

Hey guys, I do not care if you post whatever you like here. You can copy my info from XS forums and post it here. It's not copyrighted or anything like that. Please feel free to do so, and you have my permission as if you needed it (thanks very much for the respect, though).

Funny how this thread has gained greater popularity after I deleted my info, and how people seem to appreciate this kind of info more over at XS forums--they seem to add more intelligent responses (XS has a more relaxed atmosphere and looser rules with an exception of cussing or profanity and I love that how we do not need profanity).

Just expressing my thoughts and answering your recent questions as well as possible for your own satisfaction.

Back