Currently..what is the most powerful fanless graphic card ?

A liquid cool geforce titan or geforce 690.

http://www.techpowerup.com/183710/liquid-cooled-colorful-geforce-gtx-titan-igame-unveiled.html

58c.jpg

Liquid cooled is not fanless. You still need a radiator with fans, and pump. Any card that has a waterblock available could then be said in this thread.

Yes folks....what I mean is no fans.....not even the watercooled ones since they are attached to a radiator that has fan blowing on it.

Yes folks....what I mean is no fans.....not even the watercooled ones since they are attached to a radiator that has fan blowing on it.

Not necessarily, there are passive radiators, and the radiator does not necessarily just cool the video card either, thus the card is still fan-less even though there is a radiator attached. Unless you don't have any fans in the case...

liquid cooling fans attach with the raidiator to fans already on the case that you would. be using if you have a heat pipe card or not. they are fanless

You can install the Accelero S1 Plus, a fanless heatsink, on reference video cards up to a GTX 650 or 7870. If you want to put it on a faster card, you'll need to add the optional fan. It seems like that might be the biggest passive video card heat sink you can fit in a standard PC case, so I guess that's your limit without truly extraordinary design work.

You're limited by the force of convection, which is a very weak force, and the standard PC case is not designed for it at all. Convection-based PC case designs would look like chimneys - very tall, wider on the bottom, narrow opening on top.

Did that ever get beyond the announcement stage and actually reach market? This article is the last one I can find about the Colorful iGame GTX 680, and it mentions a September 2012 release date, but I can find no evidence that it was ever released.

Did that ever get beyond the announcement stage and actually reach market? This article is the last one I can find about the Colorful iGame GTX 680, and it mentions a September 2012 release date, but I can find no evidence that it was ever released.

It wasn't intended for the mass market, but rather for the industrial sector.

I have a passive 6850 but it causes my southbridge to overheat and crash windows.

Back