Custom Hardwood Watercooled Case

Damn man, incredible work and amazing price.

I was honestly expecting to see $1k+ for the work, but $400 is a bargain.

Best of luck, you are going to make someone very happy!

Wow that thing is beautiful. Doesn't match what I have going on, but that is amazing looking. Good job!

Being an old fart that can appreciate good woodworking, really wish the funding was available kinda bump! :( ;)

do you do custom work for others?

nice case

Jen

hey, long time no see! How's your tile bath floor holding up?

As far as the OP, beautiful work on the case, and on your others. You should be selling this case for twice what you're asking:eek:

Thanks for the nice comments and free bumps. Hopefully you don't have to be an "old fart" to appreciate woodwork, because if that's the case, then where does that leave me???

do you do custom work for others?

nice case

Jen

Answered via PM. Thanks

As far as the OP, beautiful work on the case, and on your others. You should be selling this case for twice what you're asking:eek:

If I could sell it for twice of what I posted, believe me I would. But I'm not sure that many people are willing to pay what this case really is worth.

hey, long time no see! How's your tile bath floor holding up?

giggles we are hijacking someone elses thread :) , tile floor is doing well

hugs

Jen

hijack away. I'll take the free bumps. :)

Sunday after lasagna and garlic bread bump.

I don't think this case would be eligible given that there is not a setup in the case.

Now that would be messed up. Take my case and put your stuff in there and win a contest.

Back