CyanogenMod 7.0 Released...

great... i just installed RC1 on my nook!

the jump from RC to Final was pretty quick though, ill give them that

Now if only slayher can get CM7 running on the TBolt...All i want is an AOSP ROM for the TBolt. That's all I ask. :D

now if they would only officially support the HD2, instead of only nightlies.....

Any hope for droid x users? Really hating motoblur and the bloated crap with it.

cvpcs is still working on a port of CM7 to the DX. The main issue is the ROM has to work with the stock kernel. Go go locked bootloaders! :rolleyes: :mad:

Just updated my mt4g from rc4 to the full. Everything going fine.
Posted via Mobile Device

I saw the release note on the forum last night and it's already running on my NOOKcolor, HTC HD2 (TyphoonHD2), Nexus One, and my wife's MyTouch HD

Anyone know if 7.0 has full functioning hardware support for the Evo such as 4G, Bluetooth, camera, etc?

CM7 for captivate sucks. It may be released but it's not ready for daily use for some devices.

CM7 for captivate sucks. It may be released but it's not ready for daily use for some devices.

WTH are you talking about dude. If you do not know how to install it then come out talking crap about it. I have been using it for a month now ...no way to go back to Froyo after how smooth CM7 is even in a pre beta stage and I am running it at 1.5Ghz so if it was that BAD like you claim how in the world mine is stable 500Mhz over the stock speed? :rolleyes:

Lots if people are using it at XDA as daily driver so dont misinform.

Now if only slayher can get CM7 running on the TBolt...All i want is an AOSP ROM for the TBolt. That's all I ask. :D

i'm with you there! my tbolt is itching for some aosp and/or cm7 love. atm, i'm running stock with a custom kernel.

Just flashed from RC4 to Final....I love this ROM and it makes me not want to get rid of my Incredible because its the most up to date Android OS on any phone besides the Google phones right now and the only one running 2.3.3 on Verizon.. :)

Anyone know if 7.0 has full functioning hardware support for the Evo such as 4G, Bluetooth, camera, etc?

I am still downloading the stable CM7, but I've been running RC1, RC2, RC3, RC4 and a few of the nightlies on my Evo for a couple months. 4G works for me, but some users had a few issues with it. Blutooth works, but sometimes I have to turn it off and back on, or manually click the device to make it connect. The camera seems to work fine and use the full 8mp, though I never actually checked the resolution of the files. Some people had issues in certain programs with the front-facing camera being upside down. This was all before the stable release though, so I hope/assume most of that has been corrected.

Edit: There's a new SZ kernel out as of 4/7/11 for Evo users, too.

Last edited:
It seems a lot of devices where not ready but they went ahead with it anyway.

Nook was not ready. SOD still exists. Still quite a few small bugs left.

Just flashed from RC4 to Final....I love this ROM and it makes me not want to get rid of my Incredible because its the most up to date Android OS on any phone besides the Google phones right now and the only one running 2.3.3 on Verizon.. :)

me droidx is running 2.3.3 on verizon :D

Back