Dad Kinects With Son’s Face

Kinect: Providing a perfect cover for knocking the crap out of the disrespectful piece of crap you call your son since 2010.

Next up: "I swear your honor, I didn't rape her, we were just playing naked Kinect sports!"

hahahahahahahahahahhahahaahhahahaahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahah

that was awesome

Kinect: Providing a perfect cover for knocking the crap out of the disrespectful piece of crap you call your son since 2010.

Next up: "I swear your honor, I didn't rape her, we were just playing naked Kinect sports!"

Tandem skiing FTW

That made my day, that's what I think of every time I see those wii and "move" type games. Bet the game developers were joking around when they thought of it and said "Wouldn't it be funny if...."

AHAH... the Father grabs his elbow afterward... poor guy may have hit his ulnar nerve (funny bone) on that kid's hard, melting face :(

Dad has a killer elbow. I bet the kid is fine. Mom sounds like a reactionary fat pig-cow though.

If you have a single kinect then wouldn't you have to be fairly close for 2 players to both be within view? would be willing to bet 2 layer games willbe "patched" to disable 2 player to avoid lawsuites.

If you have a single kinect then wouldn't you have to be fairly close for 2 players to both be within view? would be willing to bet 2 layer games willbe "patched" to disable 2 player to avoid lawsuites.

A single Kinect? As opposed to what? You can only have one per console. Also, you can stand further apart than that, in fact the game manual probably says to do so.

say what you will I'd rather take an elbow to the face the have my wiimote turn my $1500 tv into a pile of junk!

Kid had it coming, this is how parent take revenge now when kids go and beat their parents at games.

say what you will I'd rather take an elbow to the face the have my wiimote turn my $1500 tv into a pile of junk!

dont worry its been done. except it was a 3800 dollar TV :p and Nintendo was forced to replace it due to the defective wrist band. and let me tell you it wasnt a pretty sight either. thought my friend was going to have a heart attack.

now all we have to do is wait for the video's of drunk people trying to play kinect to start showing up on youtube.

I have a kinect, it's actually a lot of fun. And yeah you don't have to stand that close at all.

What the hell was that at the end? Cat tail under rocking chair?

elbow to the nose full blast. that hurt for reals.
All this jumping about in front of your TV is just not good.
Imma stick to wow and FPS.

That's why I'd be scared to get a Kinect and play with my kids; we were playing Wii baseball with my son pitching and I managed to whop him good with the Wiimote on a "power swing" because he was standing too close... He got even with me (several times) when sword fighting in Wii Sports Resort though...

As retarded as they look playing whatever game that was, they BOTH deserve to be elbowed in the head. Or maybe they both already have been, multiple times, hence the spaz-fest.

Actually, I feel kind of bad for the father, having to deal with all the dirty looks from strangers that think he beats his kids. :p

The kid learned that his mom who recorded the video and squealed when he got hit doesn't really care about him since it's been leaked all over youtube.

Back