DanK's junk pile, FS / FT

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanK

Gawd
I've got a pile of miscellaneous stuff here in the corner of my room that I don't really need; a lot of it will probably be thrown out if nobody wants it, so please PM me if you want something and I've got it priced too high. Everything is in used but functional condition, except where otherwise noted. All prices include shipping. Heatware references under DanK, ebay under tlunsegr12.

Things I want in trade (or in partial trade, PM with offers)

256MB PC133
256MB RDRAM (speed unimportant)

Things I have to sell / trade

(1) 92mm, 110 CFM Delta
delta_fan.jpg

Delta FFB0912EHE, 92x38mm, 110 CFM. Same as a Vantec Tornado. Comes with a 3 --> 4-pin adapter and a 92mm grill. $10.

(1) 16MB XD flash card
16mb_olympus_xd_flashmem.jpg

Came with my digital camera, barely used. $8.

(1) HP cd-writer 9300 series
(1) HP cd-writer 9500 series
hp_cdrw.jpg

One burns at 12x, the other at 10x. (They both look the same, so only one is pictured.) $9 each.

(2) Zalman CNPS 5000 Athlon / P4 heatsinks
zalman_cnps5000.jpg

All copper; requires motherboard mounting holes, and comes with the required mounting hardware. No fans; would work great with 60mm --> 80mm fan adapter. $9 each.

HomePNA phoneline network adapters
homepna.jpg

Can't wire your house for ethernet? Use your existing phone lines instead. 2 Broadcom adapters that work at 10Mbit, and one AMD adapter that works at 1Mbit or can function as a 10Mbit ethernet adapter. Works under both Windows XP and Linux. $8 for the set.

(1) Conexant softmodem
conexant_softmodem.jpg

$3.

(1) 36" round IDE cable. White. 80-conductor, 40-pin. $3.

(1) 10' parallel port printer cable. Grey. $3.

(1) Dell floppy disk drive, no faceplate. $3.

(1) 128MB PC66 laptop memory

From an HP Pentium 2 laptop. $5.

i'll take that. shoot me an email with your info and i'll send the money.

DanK said:
Things I have to sell / trade

(2) 120mm Vantec Thermoflow fan
Brand new, never left the box. $10 each.
What size PSU you need? Got a bunch in my office, and I am interested in the fans. LMK.

***EDIT***

BUMP.

whats the airflow on the 120's? can the 256 PC133 be in 2 sticks?, cuz i just might have those, and i'm likeing the fans

Yeah, I would accept 2 128mb sticks of PC133 (the RDRAM would have to be 1 stick though).

The Thermoflows go from 1300-2200 RPM, and move 54.3-92 CFM. However, at the moment they are pending in trade to Drucifer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back