Darn Whippersnappers....

Oh I have no problem with disposing of income. It's spending it on what I want is the hard part.

hah, no I found a much harsher addiction than computers and distributed computing

heh, I am still #1 in WU's by far at least :p

if only I had disposable income again :(

You have your tag for a reason..... Mr EVAR, lol

WU total count is a way of measuring how much time contribution they've had for the team (to me anyway)

Now that I called out the ghost of Mary Past, we can't seem to get rid of them again.

Sorry FLECOM. :D

It's all relic's fault.

WU total count is a way of measuring how much time contribution they've had for the team (to me anyway)

+1 to this!
thumbsup.gif

You have your tag for a reason..... Mr EVAR, lol

+1 to this!
thumbsup.gif

The only problem with that is GPU's crank out much more work units than even SMP, and definitely more than bigadv. My 8P cranks out 20 SMP units in a day or one bigadv. If I only ran SMP it would appear that I have been here 20x longer than if I ran nothing but bigadv.

I just recognize this as an identifier because there were so many of us that ran the classic WU on Athlons and P3-4 era CPU's before GPU's were ever an option. ;-) I do still have a Badaxe2 loaded up with three GTX 260's pushing the GPU WU's still though, alongside my 2P and SMP cruncher... Usually people who have that many WU's to their credit were doing it *long* before BB and BA units even existed.

felmcom just screwed up his overclocks and shot a bunch of EUE's to the servers to "look" important.

:)

Back