Dawn of War II $35.90 + FS at GoG@mer

eurin

[H]ard|Gawd
http://[email protected]/Warhammer-40...VproductId61665826VVcatId444774VVviewprod.htm

Copy paste and replace the @.

If you buy a boxed copy, will Dawn of War II be unlocked on Steam, like when you purchase Valve games? I didn't know if this was a special case, friend thought it was.

Also, is it ok to post GoG@mer deals? I wish we heard more about this ban, because I really like the customer service I've had with that store.

Edit: Deal is good about over 13 more hours.

AIUI it requires Steam, so it'll likely be the same as with Left 4 Dead--while there will be an actual install disc in the case, the serial key can just be registered through Steam and you can download it.

http://[email protected]/Warhammer-40...VproductId61665826VVcatId444774VVviewprod.htm

Copy paste and replace the @.

If you buy a boxed copy, will Dawn of War II be unlocked on Steam, like when you purchase Valve games? I didn't know if this was a special case, friend thought it was.

Also, is it ok to post GoG@mer deals? I wish we heard more about this ban, because I really like the customer service I've had with that store.

Edit: Deal is good about over 13 more hours.

what ban? why wouldnt it be okay? is this ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥.com a cussword here now?

edit, hmmm, apparently it is a cuss word? anybody got some link magic as to why though? I never had a problem with them (only two purchases though)

yes, its fine. keep doing it. if it wasnt okay, then our threads on ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ deals would be deleted or closed, and this never happens (which is good, because that would be pretty unreasonable)

OH MY GOD its because ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ posted a deal ad without following [H] protocol, they were automatically added to el shitlist because of their improper procedure (or something)

Back