Day After Xmas Thread Pix

Originally posted by MrSmegzabush
Yea, actualy I am the flaming h-mo, but im a flaming H-mo w/ 5H!7loads of hardware for cheap ;)

edit: and also.. thats the 57" version so i guess im a homo w/ a bigger TV to ;)

Ohhh damn it not only did he score shit loads of hardware for cheap, he has a bigger TV... I have lost this pissing contest... :(

You had any probs with your TV? I had to have all the RGB projection guns and diodes replaced on my set after owning it for 6 months.

Originally posted by NIGHTMARE2
wearing website t-shirts is the epitomy of dorkdom =(
meh to you
i have the [h] shirt, a maddox shirt, 2 homestarrunner.com related shirts and a hoodie, and hoping for pheaton to get their new shirts up too

internet shirts = teh leet

also, for those inquiring on the shirt, you can get it at www.hackerthreads.com if they still sell them
they're great quality *thumbs up*

EDIT
--------
looks like they're out :(

Originally posted by Asazman
works for me...

nice load of stuff!!
damn dns server :( i should really find a better one than what my isp offers

post-2-1072906995.jpg

$25 at gamestop and worth every penny :)

FINAL FANTASY 3 IS AWESOMEZORASDOROR!!!11!1!!

Thats THE best Final Fantasy EVAR!!1!11!!

Todays gamers are all corrupted by good graphics and bad gameplay. Ide say in a sence graphics have ruined gaming... they work too much on the graphics and the game ends up sucking balls. I havent played a good RPG in over 2 years.

I have the original cartridge also... =D

Yeah that is 6 in japan :)

Old games were so much better. It sucks they are making a sequel to X, and why would they make an mmorpg... ruining the series :(

$25 for a friggen SNES game?? what is final fantasy anyways?

Originally posted by ChingChang
Yeah that is 6 in japan :)

Old games were so much better. It sucks they are making a sequel to X, and why would they make an mmorpg... ruining the series :(

It's even sadder that they are calling it Final Fantasy Ten-Two
[FFX-2]

What's wrong with plain old 11? Or even 10.5?

FF 1.05x10^1

Back