[Dead] i7-12700k - $174

Until the cpu sold out, Newegg would apply an $86 discount to the cpu once another part was added to the cart. I priced it with an Asrock Z690 PG riptide by manually adding both to the cart and it was $284, with the -$86 combo savings explicitly applied to the cpu. My co-worker bought that exact combo for the same price. Not sure if this is normal behavior for Newegg combos, or if this was a one-off.

Until the cpu sold out, Newegg would apply an $86 discount to the cpu once another part was added to the cart. I priced it with an Asrock Z690 PG riptide by manually adding both to the cart and it was $284, with the -$86 combo savings explicitly applied to the cpu. My co-worker bought that exact combo for the same price. Not sure if this is normal behavior for Newegg combos, or if this was a one-off.
Ah you know, I was wrong! Looks like they finally made it so you CAN simply add to cart. I just tested it with a 7800X3D. Sorry for pooping in you thread (n)

Reactions: _cp
like this
This is dead. 12700k sold by Newegg is gone. Also, you don't simply add them to your cart. You have to use their combo-up builder features, to get the discount. its confusing, because at any given time, they have 2 - 4 different ways to do that, which are not simply adding to cart.

Here is an example:
https://www.newegg.com/Combo-Up-Savings/EventSaleStore/ID-1740?Order=4
Hahaha, you inspired the return of an old classic :D

1709116145749.png

Back