Dead Space 1&2 $14.99 @ gamestop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great deal. Wish it was steam though.

What kind of drm do these have? Do I have to use it with the impulse software thing after I download?

I bought it too, getting them activated on Origin now. It gives you the keys so you can activate it on Origin if you want or use impulse. On Impulse you can play games without needed to have impulse running.

I bought it too, getting them activated on Origin now. It gives you the keys so you can activate it on Origin if you want or use impulse. On Impulse you can play games without needed to have impulse running.
only game I have ben able to activate on Origin is Dead Space 2. none of my other EA games including Dead Space 1 will work.

only game I have ben able to activate on Origin is Dead Space 2. none of my other EA games including Dead Space 1 will work.

That's why I'm waiting for Dead Space 1 to go on sale on Origin so I can download it there.
EA already gave me DS2 free, so I'm will to buy DS1 for $5 or so.

ds1 is the better game imo, my copy unfortunately won't register on Origin as won't Mass Effect 1.

@Martinje
Did this activate on Origin for you successfully?

I sure did, I now have both games on my Origin game list. I contacted Customer service told them I bought the game on Impulse but want to use it on Origin. She said give her the keys, 5 minutes she told me to refresh my game list and away we go.

Smoking deals on these. These are just about my all time favorite games.

I actually liked the second one a little better. Guess I liked the change of scenery running around the Sprawl instead of inside a ship the entire time.

I sure did, I now have both games on my Origin game list. I contacted Customer service told them I bought the game on Impulse but want to use it on Origin. She said give her the keys, 5 minutes she told me to refresh my game list and away we go.
I wish they would just let you do that on Origin without having to contact them. and how exactly did you contact them?

I wish they would just let you do that on Origin without having to contact them. and how exactly did you contact them?

Once you have origin going, on the top click on the question mark. Then click on live chat. Easy as 1 2 3.

Once you have origin going, on the top click on the question mark. Then click on live chat. Easy as 1 2 3.
thanks, will do that one day next week since I have about 7 or 8 games on disc that I would like to have on Origin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back