Dead video card?

MattQC

Limp Gawd
When I boot up, I got tons of pink square and random lines and symbols in the bios, then when it should load windows it simply reboot. (I'll try to take a picture)

If I put the card in the 2nd pci slot and an identical one in the 1st I can boot into windows and it see the cards but as soon as it try to install the driver my computer reboot again, it does however use the 512mb and I end up with 2.25gb (xp32).

So is this video card really dead? Anything I can do? 8800GT with TT duorb.

When I boot up, I got tons of pink square and random lines and symbols in the bios, then when it should load windows it simply reboot. (I'll try to take a picture)

If I put the card in the 2nd pci slot and an identical one in the 1st I can boot into windows and it see the cards but as soon as it try to install the driver my computer reboot again, it does however use the 512mb and I end up with 2.25gb (xp32).

So is this video card really dead? Anything I can do? 8800GT with TT duorb.

Sounds like it's fried. Time to RMA.

Well I got them used from someone. I still have stock HSF but they are Galaxy and it looks like their warranty is shit..

A) Warranty for Galaxy Products remains the responsibility of your reseller where you purchased the Product. Please contact the reseller for the RMA services and procedures in the first place.

Back