Deal with Lifebooks?

sin01

Limp Gawd
So what is the scoop on fujitsu's lifebooks? They are lightweight, and tiny, and their specs aren’t bad... but does anyone have build-quality stories? I am still looking for an ultra portable, and they lifebooks tendency to be tablets, be tiny, and feature packed is drawing me in against competitors like the Sony TX series. Any guidance on the deal with lifebooks?

check out my photo book (I've got an older Lifebook):
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/0803/skawttieboy/Computars for Sale/

Bottom line: For a college student that doesn't know a lotta people, I've actually attracted girls with this thing! (Just because it's so small, it really catches people off guard) I've probably had over 500 people come up to me while I work on it and ask me about it (most can't believe it's a laptop).

But in all seriousness, the new Lifebooks are AWESOME! I convinced my boss to get one, and now he's talking about how it was the best purchase of his life (and he's been in the business 20 years)

They're lightweight, and if you get the Centrino, the thing will run AND THEN SOME. Although I'm not sure the ram is upgradable, I'm very impressed with them.

Haven't had much work with their Tablet PC's, but I love the Lifebooks! :)

and how is the build quality itself. does the screen flex. Does it feel solid? How comfortable are you with tech support, if you have ever needed it. And also, how comfortable are you with just throwing it in a bag, or do you always have a case handy?

also in addition to my previous questions, are lifebooks in any way relatable to averatec

Well, it's an expensive piece of equipment, so I always would have a bag with it. It's a pretty solid build, but I wouldn't go banging the Kitchen table with it.

Never had to deal with tech support, as it's built pretty darn well.

It fits in portable DVD cases, so it's not that much to carry. I'd still recommend it :)

Back