Decent Gaming Rig for $230

ekorazn

Limp Gawd
Hi guys, this is my first time selling something on HardOcp so bear with me:

First of all, I'm not a huge online buyer/seller so I don't have heat (I think I made one but the guy never responded). I don't mind giving personal info (like phone number) for verification and i should have an ebay account under the same name. Hell, I'll even add you on facebook.

Anyways, I need to sell this desktop FAST. I'm going to ask this girl I've liked for the past 4 years and I need funds for the "special moment". I don't plan on parting it right now, but who knows if there's enough people.

AMD S939 3200+
Evga mATX board with pci-express
Evga 256mb 7600 GTS
768mb memory (2x256 centon pc3200 and 256 pc2100)
WD 250gb HDD 7200RPM
Samsung DVD+/-RW (2 of these)

I can also ship all this in an X-Dreamer case, it's just that the power button is broken so I have this alternative method of turning the computer on (pics on request). I planned on just piecing everything out and packaging them seperately, but what ever works for you.

Exact info and pictures will be provided if asked, it's just that I'm at my parents house right now for the weekend but I should be back at school in 5 hours (central time). Everything works and has been working for the past 3 years. The processor, motherboard, and the video card are about a year old and none of them has been overclocked.

The price is $230 for the WHOLE package without shipping. The buyer can decide what he wants to go with. I accept Paypal and I will ship the junk once payment is confirmed.

Oh and I forgot to add, I can deliver it if you live around Naperville/Downers Grove/etc. (in Illinois) or you can pick it up at University of Illinois at Urbana/Champaign.

would you be able to ship first?

these days its hard to see if anyone with no feedback is legit.......ya know?

The board is sli, but I read that it'll run the two cards at 8x instead of 16x.

I'll get pictures up.

As for me shipping first, there's not much I can do if someone decides not to pay and leaves this planet. On the other hand, I think you can dispute through paypal and get your money back or something like that.

well paypal wont magically come up with the money but they might try and take it from you if anything is left in the end (which of course will be 0 if it is a true scam) .. on the other hand you can get the person banned from the forum if they decide to not pay you and you have proof of shipment etc.. i have had several people ship first with tons of diff things from gfx cards to lcd's.. maybe you will take partial payment and exchange personal info?

bump for the shampoobanana (champaign-urbana - UIUC)

just graduated from UIUC in May... ahhh... college.. that was the life..

hmm. Chicago local enough to deliver? Will let you know after the Cubs game today if I want this.

well paypal wont magically come up with the money but they might try and take it from you if anything is left in the end (which of course will be 0 if it is a true scam) .. on the other hand you can get the person banned from the forum if they decide to not pay you and you have proof of shipment etc.. i have had several people ship first with tons of diff things from gfx cards to lcd's.. maybe you will take partial payment and exchange personal info?

Sounds like a good idea. Although I don't thinking banning someone from a forum is a big consequence for scammers hahaha.

I'll get pictures after I'm done with classes today.

Back