[deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The text is too small to read. If increase the font size in my browser, the content shifts to the right and off the screen before it becomes readable.

The problem I reported was in IE7 Beta 2. In IE6, the size does not adjust.

Perhaps my vision is not as good as yours.

IE7 was on an old IBM LCD panel at 1280 x 1024. IE6 is on a Dell 2001FP at 1600x1200.

I agree, the size is too small, its annoying and painful to read, as it kind of blurs together in when in paragraph form. This is from both a 19" 1280x1024 screen and a 14.1" 1280x768 screen.

First time I've been to the site and the text looks fine for me -- maybe you just changed it? I like the layout but as always, I have some nitpicky changes. Certainly take them with a grain of salt.

1. I don't care for the banner/logo design.
2. The black border on the left and right edges is very wide.
3. I don't like the dashed underline for link hovers.
4. Text that wraps around an image is right up against the image. Even just a little padding would be nice.
5. Very nitpicky and probably not worth the time to fix: The dividing line displayed after each blog entry is displayed after the very last entry.

At the bottom of the page the main div just ends. This looks bad when you click the categories or archive links if there is only one or two entries on that page, the main div only extends for part of the page. IMO it needs to extrend all the way to the bottom all the time, or end it with a footer of some sort.

you need a "home" link, or if it is there, make it more obvious to find. once i go past your home page i can find no easy way to get back without multiple clicks of my back button. it's actually easier to navigate through the archive pages because there are obvious links to each month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back