Dell 2005FPW WideScreen Flat Panel for $554.25

StrongBad

Limp Gawd
Dell Home has the 2005FPW already 20% off @ around $640.00. If you get one of those 25% percent off all Dell Flat Panel Monitor coupons from the Dellf Game and add the coupon it'll change the original 20% off to 25% off (really only getting additional 5% off). And there is another stackable coupon for $45 off a $425 order: F0?B55R$96JMFP (expires 11:59pm CT Wed 12/8 or after first 2500 uses). The total came out to be $554.25 and shipping is free.

Hopefully you all can get a 25% off Dell Flat Panel Coupon.

Happy Holidays...

StrongBad said:
Dell Home has the 2005FPW already 20% off @ around $640.00. If you get one of those 25% percent off all Dell Flat Panel Monitor coupons from the Dellf Game and add the coupon it'll change the original 20% off to 25% off (really only getting additional 5% off). And there is another stackable coupon for $45 off a $425 order: F0?B55R$96JMFP (expires 11:59pm CT Wed 12/8 or after first 2500 uses). The total came out to be $554.25 and shipping is free.

Hopefully you all can get a 25% off Dell Flat Panel Coupon.

Happy Holidays...

If I'm reading this correctly, the last coupon already expired... (12/8)

Sorry bout that, apparently the coupon only expires after the 2500 uses, no date specified. And the coupon only works for Electronics and Accessories in Dell Home over $425.

Thanks a ton.
Just ordered mine for 554.25 + free shipping. :D
Now the waiting game begins. :(

Just ordered a 2005FPW, been waiting for a nice stackable coupon. $603 including Washington state sales tax using a Dellf game 25% off and the $45 coupon. Thanks for sharing this!

Edit: That coupon code -

Expires on 2004-12-10 23:59:59 - $45.00

Dell says Dec. 16 delivery.

$599.98 w/tax to TX. I've been doing a lot of research on this and other LCDs recently and I'm SO close to buying this one...but $600 is a lot of money to drop on a monitor... :confused:...damned college!

I got me one for 609 after tax. And as far as it being to much for a monitor, why spend to get good video cards, processors, and ram, if what youre looking at is still crap?

KoSMoKeNNy said:
I got me one for 609 after tax. And as far as it being to much for a monitor, why spend to get good video cards, processors, and ram, if what youre looking at is still crap?

Thats true for someone who has a $400 vc, $200 cpu, $150 mb ect...each component in my sig didn't cost me over $200($199 9800 Pro after MIR)...I'm almost sure I will buy it later today, just need to go buy some beer in anticipation for my buyers remorse...

very nice stackable deal. i may use my 25% off coupon with this tonight... in all honesty though, I still cant decide between the 2001FP and the 2005FP. The widescreen is really cool, but the 2001FP has more pixels and higher overall resolution. I dont know if I could handle not having 1600x1200..... :(

Well I think it may be used up, we just tried ordering one and I entered the 25% one first and then the stackable but when we got to the end we realized the email address was wrong so we relogged on and everything and now the 25% works fine but the stackable says that the coupon has been used. "coupon error"

This is BS DELL, I tried calling them to place the order there. They are closed.

I had it all ready and the email was wrong so I lost the coupon, I flushed all my cache and cookies.

There is still 2 hours left till expiration and I know I was not the 2500'th person.

Can anyone else try this code?

You dont have to enter anything or log in just go to http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/...y_id=5194&first=true&page=productlisting.aspx

hit buy now and check out and enter code, what is it telling you guys?

Well I finally hit the right prompts and got to talk to someone on the phone, they said to call back and talk to e-sales tech support tomorrow and it will show that I made an attempt with that coupon, and they should honor it.

Dell said that that coupon code never was valid today, anyway after 2 hours of trying (last night and today) they issued me another $50 coupon, but I had to explain exactly what happened about 3 times total.

Anyways thumbs up for dell, now I just hope mine is a peice of crapola like the some other people have gotten.

Dont Know if it was wise to go with the 2005FPW over the 2001FP but we will see.

Thanks StrongBad for making this deal happen!

Anyone have the stackable $45 or something else over the 25% coupon??

Still looking...haha I know its only $45 bucks but putting this much into a monitor is big.

-Ed

It's a shame the server was down... on sunday 12/19/04 Dell Deals posted the stackable $40 along with the 25% for one day only ... I couldn't resist and bought my second 2005. It will be well used. I've been doing a lot of GIS / CAD programing from home lately due to the huge work load. I can't wait. I wanted to post about it so bad. Here is the website to keep an eye out for deals and [H]ard steals!
Dell Deals

Back