Dell 22" is available on the Dell USA site

bvillefan

n00b
Lists for $329.

You have to use the "search" feature, put in E228WFP to get to it.

Going through the monitor section to view the various widescreens or searching using "22" will not work.

This should shake up the pricing structure of a few other monitor vendors who are trying to charge close to $400 for theirs.

Yes it is the "e" version but it is also the same screen TN as the rest of them. So the difference lies in the features such as the the Samsung hight adjustable stand to justify the price difference.

I read an artical or something that in the last few days that said Dell was keeping on the down low about this thing. I guess so.

It is about the same price as the 2007wfp now to answer the question which would be better to get the 2007wfp or the new E228WFP ? And also what are the panel the new is using?

This monitor is new? I thought Dell has had this E model 22" panel for weeks now. I believe its just a 22" version of the 20" E model.

Yes it's a TN.

This monitor is almost a month old, there is already threads about I believe.

there are multiple theads about it, only they regarded the Canadian Dell site

and it is now $296

The point of the thread that yes it was available but you had to search the site via the product number.

And now it is available in a normal "search" manner via the widescreen.

Was just trying to help, but there is always lurking the critics or complainers.

So now the big question is: Dell E228WFP vs. Samsung 225BW?

And, keep our eyes peeled for the new not-yet released LG 226 and the next Samsung 22"...

there are multiple theads about it, only they regarded the Canadian Dell site

and it is now $296

The point of the thread that yes it was available but you had to search the site via the product number.

Yea our Dell business rep didn't even know about the screen yet. My boss went to do a quote for a system for a client and was told just 20 in and 24. I printed out the 22 inch screen off dells site and we called the rep back. Think he said 265 for the screen through him for us. I had to run to another client before he sent the full quote over.

I love my 225bw, the jury is out on Dell quality it seems. I'd wait for some reviews of the Dell since I haven't seen any.

Back