Dell 22" monitor (SP2208WFP) for $239+FS

thank you so much for this. Its actually cheaper than the *BAY and more reliable. Awesome.

Considering it but can't find much in the ways of user reviews. Some of the stuff i've seen is somewhat negative. It is a good deal though, price wise. I like the HDMI inputs too.

dang, 2000:1 and 2ms with HD.. looks pretty damn nice from the specs....

I have a 22inch now that has lesser specs lol!

Damn this is so tempting. I just bought a Westy 22 and the Dell looks much sexier. It would only come out to about $60 more too.

Hrmm...

Omg this price is so good :(
Please good, help me ... I have to resist it.. Can't put more staff on credit cards :(

This is so tempting, but I do not like monitors with a silver frame. Wish it came in black. I have a 19" dell that I use all of the time and the quality has been great...

are there any working coupons that works for this deal? tempted to get it

are there any working coupons that works for this deal? tempted to get it

there is a $25 off coupon which works with it but I did not bother to try finding it. I think you can get it off ebay or thru the mailers Dell sends you which need to be confirmed.

Comparing prices thru newegg this is about the right price for a budget 22" but it has HDMI, built in webcam+mic (which I want for online gaming.

I'm hoping it'll look nice (picture quality-wise) since I want to use it with a PS3 in the near future. If it turns out to be crap I can return it anyway

looks nice. wish i picked up that acer (benq?) from cc on black friday though. they had a ton left but i figured it'd be too much of an impulse buy. really good deal in hindsight

guess now, i'm either seriously considering this or waiting for 1920x1200 22" glossies to make it under $200. i figure if 1680x1050 is perfect for 15.4", and 1920x1200 is even tolerable, there's no reason it shouldn't be commonplace for 22's. get me two of those, one in portrait mode, and i'll be in heaven

Most likely they will come with a DVI cable, but I can't say for sure. I used to have a Dell LCD (2007WFP) and it came with both DVI and VGA cables.

because they have the same resolution, but the 20" has a tighter pixel spacing, you get less of that "screen door" effect.

im very very tempted to get this. Anyone use this specific monitor?

I was between this and the 2007wfp when I was looking for a new monitor, and I settled on the 2007 because of the S-IPS screen, higher pixel density and the fact that I think it looks better.

You can't really go wrong at $240 though.

yea Im in the market for a nice 22, and im happy i held off on some budget monitors, it looks like this might get the buy. Also nice because I just moved out and got a slingbox. I'd be using this with my macbook pro.

I have one and I absolutely love it. I like the intergrated webcam and mic and it also has an HDMI input. I paid $300 a few months ago and at the current price it's a real good deal.

I've been reading a lot of reviews on this and many people are complaining about a splotchy text issue. Anyone know about this? Would it be because most of them are probably using intel integrated graphics? I have a 8800 GT and really want this monitor, I'm about to splurge

Thanks

I've been reading a lot of reviews on this and many people are complaining about a splotchy text issue. Anyone know about this? Would it be because most of them are probably using intel integrated graphics? I have a 8800 GT and really want this monitor, I'm about to splurge

Thanks

I would say its probably becuase its not being run 1680x1050. A lot of people dont have the hardware to run at that resolution, so they wont get sharp text on a monitor designed for that resolution.

I just ordered it. With any luck, it will be here before the promotion ends, and I can let you guys know how it works out. If I don't like it, I can always return it.

I just got mine, it looks great and the text does not appear pixelated to me.

I'm running at the native 1680 x 1050 of course. I put it side by side with my Samsung SyncMaster 931b to compare picture quality and it looks quite clear but I am still messing around with the colors. My current settings make HD stuff look a little bit faded in coloring so give me some time and I may take some pics once I get the monitor to my liking

Currently I am liking the black levels, a bit darker than my Sammy but then again I never really touched the settings on it since I was happy with it out the box.

I just got mine, it looks great and the text does not appear pixelated to me.

I'm running at the native 1680 x 1050 of course. I put it side by side with my Samsung SyncMaster 931b to compare picture quality and it looks quite clear but I am still messing around with the colors. My current settings make HD stuff look a little bit faded in coloring so give me some time and I may take some pics once I get the monitor to my liking

Currently I am liking the black levels, a bit darker than my Sammy but then again I never really touched the settings on it since I was happy with it out the box.

I had to adjust mine out of the box. Brightness was way out of control. I lowered that and changed it to 1:1 scaling. Why would they have it at fill pixel scaling?

My Monitor just arrived today. it looks great but does need some tweeking out of the box. Had to turn down the brightness. Also the text was blurry initially but looks good now. Great buy and nice monitor.

Is something wrong with me? I always turn the brightness all the way up on LCD's, I think they look better and more colorful/vibrant that way.

My monitor was supposed to arrive today, but I wasn't home to pick it up. What a shame, I cant take this 15" CRT much longer.

Had it for a few days. Great Buy. Replaced a BenQ 22" incher. Text looks good. Black Level is amazing. Have to tweak out of the box. Turned down brightness and 1:1.

Received mine today. Unfortunately it had some dead pixels and the display quality does not even compare to my 19" Philips 190S. :( UPS is picking it up tomorrow for return.

I just got mine. I had to lower the brightness like the other people. I'm very happy with it. It seems so huge compared to the 15" screen I had before.

Decided to venture around and switch to the hdmi connection (dvi to hdmi cable). I am not disappointed at this purchase at all.

Back